Chapter Thrirty Eight: Fire of Darkness

FLAMEMON'S POV

I watched. Myotismon was pathetic.

He always made me do the dirty work, when really he was always the weak one.

I felt my head pound. I remembered when I met him. He had been a thing called Devimon + at the time.

Then my fear came.

The strange thing was after he basically got his toosh kicked, he was still alive.

He came back as Myotismon +.

I secretly hoped he was gone for good.

I wanted to show my bad side now.

KYOI'S POV

Seven in-training Digimon stood before my friends and I.

Genevieve looked into the distance. "She's coming."

"Who?" I asked.

"Flamemon."

ELLIE'S POV

I felt a headache form in my head. I closed my eyes.

Words were spoken by that Gennai guy in my mind. "The darkness is not yet light, so the core of the crests must unite into the glow of miracles. When the union forms, all light will combine into the essence of their hearts. The united crest will glow, and that will create what it was formed to make occur."

My headache faded.

Weirdness.

DELANEY'S POV

Ellie explained her strange vision.

I thought about it, because we all know I think more than I talk.

I thought the darkness not yet light could be Flamemon, since she was the only evil around still.

That I was aware of.

Our crests apparently had to combine.

That was all I knew.

Kira smirked.

She had the other part figured out clearly.

KIRA'S POV

"So we defeat Flamemon by combining our crests into a special light that will make our Digimon reach mega. Simple enough," I explained.

I motioned for everyone to stand in a circle. We held our crests into the circle.

There were three feet of empty space.

Not sure why Delaney and Genevieve made that gap.

Whatever.

Our crests began to glow. The three feet of space began to change into a vision of three girls.

One had her pink hair in low ponytails. Another had spiky hair like Kyoi, but hers had a different shape and was bronze. The final girl had glasses and freckles. She had fiery red hair.

Kind of reminded me of Flamemon.

Why the heck?

She was totally different!

Anyways, our crests began glowing their colors.

Delaney's was aqua, Kyoi's was silver, Genevieve's was red, Ellie's was orange, Sam's was white, Zephyr's was green, and mine was blue. The red head's was purple. The pink-haired girl had pink (obviously) and the bronze girl had yellow.

The lights spiraled around before they each hit different Digimon. The purple, yellow, and pink lights all flew into the distance.

GENEVIEVE'S POV

I have to admit Kira impressed me.