Chapter 3(Suprise)

3rd Person's POV
The bell just rang 5 minutes ago, and Seirin's Basketball team started practicing. Coach Riko had taken noticed that their blue headed phantom was not present.

"Hey,"Riko shouted, getting the attention of the members who are practicing. "Has anyone seen Kuroko?"she continued.Everyone just shrugged their shoulders and went back to practicing.She wondered where the boy is.

Riko's POV
I noticed that Kuroko hadn't shown up yet.It's not like him to not be here at practice.If he did have to miss practice, he would have informed me ahead of time.Is he skipping practice?

I thought, thinking of other possibilities too.No, Kuroko loves coming to practice, but why didn't he text or call me about his absence.

" If Kuroko doesn't show up in this gym in the next 5 minutes, Your regimen for today and tomorrow will be tripled!"

I yelled out in frustration.The members looked at me with shocked and frightened looks implanted on their face.They started panicking over it, with the exception of Kagami.

"We don't need him to show up at practice Coach! We're just kicking him out anyway, so why would you bother making him show up?" Kagami said in a smug voice, smirking in the process.

If you looked at my face, I was so enraged when Bakagami said that. I looked over at him with a glare.I walked over to him with my fist clenched,making them turn white from clenching too hard.

I stopped in front of him, ready to knock him down.When suddenly, I heard the gym doors open, and I felt a strong dark aura.

"Coach, no need to punch him, he'll be even more stupid." said a familiar voice that came in the door. I took a quick glance at my members.Kagami looked angry,shocked, and frightened while the others were shocked for some reason.I quickly turned my head and body, and what I saw shocked me.

Kuroko's POV(5 minutes earlier)
I arrived in front of my former school.The sport registration form in my hand. I walked over to where the gym is, and I heard yelling.

"If Kuroko doesn't show up in this gym in the next 5 minutes,your regimen for today and tomorrow will be tripled!"

I feel bad for them,maybe I should make my grand entrance.I smirked and was about to open the gym doors when a certain red headed idiot said something that made me stop from opening it.

"We don't need him to show up at practice Coach! We're just kicking him out anyway, so why would you bother making him show up?"

After he said that, I smirked wider. I kicked open the door to see Coach Riko about to punch Bakagami.

"Coach, no need to punch him, he'll be even more stupid." I said.

I looked at everyone's faces, and they had many mixed emotions, but the one that stood out the most was fear.

3rd person's POV
Utter silence. No one spoke or even made a single sound.Until, some loudly obnoxious backstabbing friend said, or yelled in fact.

"W-What did you say?!You weak ass faggot!" Kagami bursted, If you only hear his voice then it would seem as though he wasn't afraid, but if you look at his body and face, fear would be evident.

After Bakagami broke the silence, everyone snapped out of their trance and looked at Kuroko,trying to find something to say, Coach Riko walks over to Kuroko, shaking in the process, and she started to ask Kuroko questions.