Special Chapter(Part 1/2)

Kuroko's POV
I'm currently sitting,in a limo, next to Sei."S-Sei where are we g-going?" I questioned him because I have a blindfold around my eyes, so I can't see anything with these on. His right hand was holding my left hand, and he kept giving me small pecks all over my face every now and then, which I gladly responded to with some of my own.

You may be confused on what's happening,right dear reader?Well, let us start from the beginning on how the scenario we're in had taken place.

*flashback*
3rd Person's POV
Today is Sunday.Kuroko is walking towards Rakuzan's gym for practice today.

Kuroko's POV
I'm heading over to the gym, for we have practice today.I was supposed to see that Seijuro called me, told me we had practice,told me to bring fancy clothes also,and hung up.

Why do we have practice today?Isn't Sundays our days off? I thought, wondering what could have come up today that we had practice.

When I arrived at the gym, everything was quiet.There were no sounds of Basketballs bouncing, feet hitting the floor, or any yelling. It was way too quiet for practice.

I opened the gym doors and walked in. The lights were on, but no one was present.

Where is everyone?Did I come early? I turned on my phone and checked the time. It read 6:00 A.M.

Huh,It's 6:00 A.M. Sei said that practice starts at 6:10, but everyone is always here 10-20 minutes before, so we could finish our stretches early,and we'd be able to do our regimens by the time Sei tells us when practice starts.

I put down my stuff on the bleachers and started to walk over to the court.All of a sudden, someone puts a blindfold on me.I turned around to punch him, but he suddenly caught it. I then started to shake a little.

"My love,it's only me." The person whispered in my right ear. I immediately calmed down and put down my arm.

"S-Seijuro, you scared me!Why did you put a blindfold on me?Where are the others?Don't we have practice?Why do we even have practice today?Why'd you tell m-" I was suddenly cut off from my rambling by a sudden contact of my lips on Seijuro's own.

We made out for at-least a minute before retracting our lips from one another to breathe.

"You ask too much questions, Tetsuya" I just looked at him with a 'Why-wouldn't-I-be-asking-questions?' look written on my face.

He took off the blindfold,and continuing from his last sentence, he says,"Tetsuya, I'm sorry,my love,that I lied to you about having practice today.I wanted to surprise you on a date, and I know you would never go if I tell you where we're going, so I had to do this."

You may be shocked.THE Akashi Seijuro, apologized to me?shocking right,reader?
Hey,Kuroko!Stop breaking the 4th wall and continue on with the story!
Oh, sorry Author-Chan~~
Anyways, back to where we left off.

I look at my red headed emperor,leaned in,and kissed him softly.He quickly responded to the kiss.I broke it and looked into his red eyes.When we made eye contact, I said, "It's okay Sei-kun.You don't need to apologize. You know, it wouldn't have hurt to try and ask me.I might have said yes, so is that why you made me bring fancy clothes?"

He nodded his head and said,"The limo is waiting outside for us, so let's get you change and get going, shall we?"

"We shall." I replied, grabbing my gym bag that has the clothes in it, and I made my way to the locker room to change into it. I'm wearing a blackish blue kind of colored suit with black shoes to match.The inside shirt was a light but dark shade of blue,just not darker than the jacket and pants.

What he's wearing👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

When I walked out, I saw Seijuro already dressed in his suit as well

When I walked out, I saw Seijuro already dressed in his suit as well. I was wondering how he changed, but I just shrugged it off. Sei is wearing a black and red suit. The inside shirt for his suit was red,his jacket and pants were this dark grey color, and his tie and shoes were black.

What he's wearing too👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

A few minutes later, we walked out of the gym, went towards the limo, and got inside

A few minutes later, we walked out of the gym, went towards the limo, and got inside.When we got settled in, Seijuro went ahead and put back the blindfold on me.

*end of flashback*

TO BE CONTINUED!

Hello there!This special chapter is going to have two parts.I slept in very late after yesterday, for I kinda binged watched anime,and I kept reading Wattpad ffs.😅I tried to finish this chapter right when I woke up and after I ate, but I fell asleep halfway through writing it.I usually don't write two parts, and usually give you fully written chapters, but I've decided that I'd split the special chapter into two parts because I feel like it would be way longer than how long I usually write(For every chapter I write atleast more than 1,500 words)and it would help me sort out a plan for the scenario and detailing in it,since I usually just write with nothing in mind, so the first part is the flashback, and the second part should be the date that Akashi has planned for Kuroko. Author out!🤪