Chapter 3

"Percy Jackson," I said

I turned back to look at my friends they were sad but happy for me that I got a new family. When I turned back around there was a old dude holding the car door open for me. Bruce was already in the car. I thanked the guy and got in the car next to Bruce.

As we drove to Gotham it was absolutely silent but as we got closer to his home he started to ask me stuff about myself.

After 3 hours of being stuck in a car we finally made it to the manor where Bruce and her kids live. We got out of the car and walked up to the door and surprisingly he knocked on the door. I thought it was his house I thought.

A kid about my age with blue eyes opened the door and Bruce just walked in the house and the guy walked in after him. So I just walked in after them. When we got to the what I'm guessing was the living room I saw Estelle lying on the couch sleeping. I walked up to her ignoring the other people in the room and sat next to where she was lying. When I sat down she woke up. When she saw me she jumped up and hugged me and started crying.

"Shh it ok. Your alright. I'm here I got ya." I said rubbing circles on her back until she fell back asleep. When she fell asleep I looked up everyone in the room was looking at me.

"How did you do that?" Bruce asked

"I usually took care of her when my mother was at work and my stepfather was grading papers and when I'm not at a boarding school." I said sadly when I thought about mom and Paul.

He just nodded like he understood what I was talking about and the guy that opened the door just put his head down like he was remembering something.