Chapter 5

Percy the council and I decided that you can tell them since they found out about your powers. But you have to make them swear on the river styx not to tell anyone. I couldn't see who was taking but I could tell from the voice that it was Poseidon, my father.

"Fine I'll tell you guys. Do you know anything about Greek mythology," I asked. They all nodded.

"Well they are still alive and kicking and they have children with mortals and some of them have powers. My father is Poseidon god of the seas one of the eldest gods" I told them.

"Then how were you able to make water come out of nowhere" Tim asked.

"Like I said one of the eldest God's."

"What does that even mean" Dick spoke up.

"Well there are three eldest Gods Zeus, Hades, and Poseidon. They are the three most powerful Greek gods. Do you get it now" I asked.

"Yeah I think we get it" Dick said.

"You said that some of you guys have powers. So what kind of powers do you have." Bruce asked curiously.

"Umm....Well" I didn't know what to say. I wasn't sure if I should tell.

Percy you can tell them they're not going to do anything bad. They'll actually protect you. Poseidon told me.

"Well I can control water as you saw. I can also make water so cold and make it go so fast it forms a hurricane" I told them. "Don't worry I don't use them that often I only use the when I need to," I added.

A/N I'm just going to not be posting on this story because I really don't know what to put on this story so I will continue