Part Two

So after much consideration it was agreed that Chris would be my sperm doner, we decided it would be best to do it through the clinic so that things didn't get weird with us

So after much consideration it was agreed that Chris would be my sperm doner, we decided it would be best to do it through the clinic so that things didn't get weird with us. Disclaimers were signed by the clinic to protect Chris, we didn't want this getting out to the public/press. The actual procedure was over in a couple of minutes and then i just had to lay there for half hour, Chris stayed with me the whole time making me laugh and keeping me distracted, he was amazing! Then we just had to wait, they said we'd know in 6-12 days whether or not i was pregnant but advised to wait 2 weeks.

Today was day 14 and i was sat on my sofa with Chris holding my hand while we waited for the pregnancy test to tell us if we were pregnant or not.
"You know if you're not pregnant its not a big deal, we can try again"
"You leave again Friday, we'd have to wait til your done. Thats gonna be another few months...."
"We'll make it work, i can fly you out and we can find another clinic...." he started to say until the alarm on his phone went off and i reached out for the test, as i flipped it over i felt my heart break a little at the negative result.
"Its negative" i told him sadly before covering my face with my hands as i cried. Chris pulled me into his arms straight away, my face pressed to his chest as i cried.
"Sshhh its okay" i could hear him saying mumbled against the top of my head.
"Maybe I'm just not supposed to be a mom, i should just accept that this isn't meant to happen for me"
"Hey! Dont say that! This will happen, ok? This was just the first try, these things take time" he said moving back so he could look at me, his hands cradling my face as his thumb brushed away my tears.
"I don't have time Chris thats the problem" i replied sadly.

The next thing i know Chris is kissing me! And it doesn't feel weird.... or wrong.
I kiss him back my hands tugging his hair making him moan into my mouth. He lays me down on the sofa without breaking the kiss, his body resting between my legs like its the most natural thing for us to do. He starts rubbing his hips against me and i can feel how hard he is through his jeans and i want him, i moan at the feeling of him rubbing himself against my clothed pussy. Reaching up i grab his belt and start to unbuckle it, he finally sits back and looks at me as if checking I'm sure about this, i nod quickly and he free's himself from his jeans and boxers before reaching down and pulling off my shorts and panties. His cock is huge! The biggest ive ever had inside me and my stomach flips at the thought of what it will feel like. Chris leans back down and kisses me again as my hands wander under his t-shirt before tugging it off, he pulls off my shirt and bra tossing them behind him somewhere. His hands are grabbing and massaging my breasts as he rocks his hips against mine, his cock sliding through my slick pussy. I reach down taking hold of him and line him up with my entrance, i just needed him inside me. He pushes in and lets out the most beautiful moan ive ever heard in my life!!
"Mmmm oh fuck.... you feel like fucking heaven!.... so tight" he mumbles as he starts to thrust in and out of my tight wet pussy.
"Shit Chris..... ahhhhh" i moan grabbing his ass and pulling him closer if thats even possible "dont stop!"
"Does that feel good?"
"So fucking good! fuck me harder, i can take it" i moan as he kisses and sucks on my neck. He sits back and looks down at me, his eyes on my breasts and then he grabs my hips and does what i asked, he fucks me harder, faster while watching my breasts bounce with every thrust.
"Ah fuck I'm gonna cum.... you're squeezing my cock so tight!" He said before i felt his thumb press agaisnt my clit and start rubbing quickly until i felt myself let go... i practically screamed as my orgasm hit and Chris was groaning as his hips kept pumping, he threw his head back as i felt him release inside me. He slowly came to a stop but i could feel his cock still twitching inside me as he rested his head against my shoulder trying to catch his breath. I run my fingers through his hair and pressed a kiss against his neck as i tried to catch my own breath.
"Wow" i heard him say quietly in my ear and started laughing "why haven't we been doing that before".
"Maybe because we're best friends"
"Right" he nodded "only i don't usually do this kinda thing with my friends"
"Me either"
"I mean I'm not sure if you've realised but my cock is still inside you right now..."
"Oh I'm well aware!" I said with a laugh that must have made me tense up because Chris gasped and bit down on my shoulder.
"Jesus christ woman!"
"Sorry my bad, we should probably get cleaned up and put some clothes on"
"If you insist" he carefully disconnected himself from me making me groan.
"Chris...."
"What? This doesn't have to be a bad thing. It didn't feel wrong to me at all..... it felt right"
"Im not saying its a bad thing or that it felt wrong...."
"So you agree that it felt right, right?"
"Yeah but is now the time to be doing this?? Chris i cant loose you, i honestly don't think id be able to survive without you in my life. It was already a risk trying to get pregnant and now this.... plus you're leaving again Friday"
"So how about we take some time to think about it, wait until im back, then we can give this a go if we still think its for the best" he suggested "but we promise no matter what we stay friends"
"Its not that easy once sex is involved" i said getting up and pulling his tshirt on quickly "i mean how can you say no to this now you know how heavenly it is inside me" i teased as i headed towards the bathroom.
"Oh you're gonna get it woman!" He laughed running after me still naked as the day he was born.

Friday i drove Chris to the airport and went in with him to say goodbye.
"Okay be careful! And kick some ass" i smiled up at him making him laugh.
"I will, i'll call everyday. It'll be like i never left, you'll soon get sick of me"
"I could never get sick of you Evan's"
He pulled me into a hug kissing my head "we'll talk properly when i get back"
"Yeah" i nodded knowing he meant about us.
"dont go meeting any new guys while im gone"
"There's only one guy for me, Dodger has my heart you know that" i chuckled against Chris's chest.
"You're a dork" Chris laughed taking a step back to get a look at me "But you're my dork"
"You bet your ass i am" i smiled up at him, he leant forward pressing his lips to mine for a quick kiss.
"Im gonna miss you"
"I'll miss you too. But you better get going, you're already cutting it fine and they wont wait for you"
"I know but its just so hard to say goodbye to you" he pouted like a sulking child and squeezed my hand.
"Go! We'll Skype tonight"
"Okay fine" after another quick kiss he grabbed his carry on and went through the check point.