Chapter 1

The days were numbered as izuku and I had trained for the entrance examine. While I was at school I had decided to skip on a night of sleep. It had resulted in the full day of me falling asleep. I had no clue that I had fallen asleep one time and I remember the teacher slamming his book on my desk and me jumping so bad I fell out of the chair and hit my head on midoryia's desk. Everyone was laughing while blood started to puddle around my black hair. I was seeing blurry and doubled. I was freaking out completely at the sudden change of my vision. I gulped and slowly got up and stumbled out of the class some students stopped laughing and now we're worried.
I opened the door and before I could fall someone caught me. Looking up I saw green hair. I knew who it was by the hair. No one had this hair color. I felt myself moving up and my legs were no longer on the ground. I was in pain but I didn't want midoryia to have to carry me if I was the stupid one and didn't sleep. I pushed him slightly and I then slurred out "Midoryia you don't have to carry me." He was silent he just continued to walk to the place I swear was the nurse. But he then said "the teacher he shouldn't have done that. But I know you stayed up all night. So the reason he woke you up like that is because your mother is here to pick you up."
I was brought to the school gates and I saw my mother. Her face was full of worry, her black hair flew after her trying to catch up as she ran to me, her skin was even paler then it normally was. She looked at midoryia and asked "what happened? Why is she like this?" I didn't have time to reply when midoryia said "she fell asleep in class, when they were notified that you were coming to get her the teacher woke her up by slamming his book on her desk. She woke up and fell out of her chair and hitting her head on my desk. I have to apologize about her state." My mother a kind and forgiving woman. She took me into her arms and patted midoryia's head. She then said "midoryia, it's ok. Don't apologize for something that you didn't do. Go back to class now. I'll take care of her and when she does get better i will make sure your the first to know. Ok?" He nodded and went off.
The kind look she gave me told me something was up. She looked at me and said "(y/n), we have to miss the doctor appointment now. We have to go to the ER to get you checked out." I shook my head lightly and said "the doctor, it would be quicker." She sighed and nodded. She was quick to take her light long strides as she got to the car she put me in the back seat and I laid across it and said "I'll stay up for the drive. Well, I'll try." She pulled out a blanket from the glove box in the front and she tossed it over me covering my shoulder to my feet. The feeling of motherly love made me feel comfort and she then said "sleep. I'm getting you to an ER." She closed the back door of her small red car and got in the front. She then started her car and the hum of the engine had lulled me to sleep.

Ok so sorry it took me so long but another part. Sorry I got sick and all. But I hope you all have a good day!!!
-Eligha out!!