Chapter 19

When we got to the house I felt intimidated. I mean this is actually different then my little house. It was huge. He opened the door and said "welcome to your internship. Here is where you will stay, with my brother and I. We will feed you, and as I can see give you your father's old clothes to wear. Also send you home with a few of your father's belongings." Okay, so this is really weird. I didn't know that this would happen. It honestly was confusing. I cleared my throat and then asked "May I ask what else we are doing?" He looked at me. This made me scared. His face was blank at first, then there was a smirk.
He took my hands and said "oh we are going to have a fun time saving people. You are not going to be able to take off the costume every other day." I was confused at what he meant. "Every other day?" He nodded and said "I train you one day then my brother. So you have diversity." Okay this is really crazy. This is going to be weird. And my day went on, I settled into a room and I went downstairs to find the two together. I saw a guy that looked like the guy that picked me up but older, his hair was longer, and he was wearing a kimono, half of it hanging off of him and what confused me was a pair of black pants under it. What I almost missed was his wrist guards as well they were cool as fuck.
When I got to the view of the younger looking one he said "ah, (y/n), I forgot to tell you, I'm Yaniko, the older brother. And he is Kaniko, the younger brother." I guess I was wrong. So I guess I am going to have a ride, if Kaniko is going to be as rough as he looks. I would be dead in seconds. And if Yaniko is as nice as he looks then I would have a better time on his days. As we got past all of these introductions I was confused. Yaniko took my hand and said "you should go and get your yokai attire on." I was quick to get upstairs and change into it.i was really spacey today. All we did was save people and soon after saving those people I went to going on a walk. Clear my mind of all of this. Maybe that will work. It was calm right now.
I took a deep breath. Looking at myself, I was wearing my kimono, the paws that they had replaced my shoes with. Kami wasn't with me. I had left him in the room so that he could sleep. I didn't have anyone to talk to right now. It was quite. So when I felt a touch on my shoulder I grabbed the hand and twisted it. Letting myself turn quick ready to fling the person over my shoulder it wasn't anyone I knew and I saw a knife. I swung him over my shoulder and put my foot onto his back I growled at him stepping on his hand. Putting pressure onto it. As hard as I could. He dropped the knife and I saw bystanders on their phone, recording me holding the man down. And it was quick. Sirens were blaring and I couldn't remember anything after that. Except for walking back and staying in my room. Not eating dinner and going straight to sleep. I couldn't think, I can't even remember anything that happened. I was having issues and I can't do anything... I can't even think correctly.
So, I have an issue. I can't think I am so spacey right now and I need to type. So yeah... I hope you enjoyed. And have a lovely day!!!
Eligha out!!!