Chapter 17

As I waited for my next match I had been entertained by Kami. He was talking and all that but then he said "hey (Y/n) you wanna see something cool?" Nodding slowly I felt slightly worried about what he would do. But I ignored the feeling of worry. Looking at him I watched as he sat there and nothing was happening at first. Until there was a bit of light coming off of him. It got brighter and brighter. The light blinding me. When I opened my eyes the light was gone and a white haired man was there. A pure white kimono on, the chest was opened till his sash. A full face fox mask resting on the side of his head, two long red tassels tied in the back holding it there, but they were longer then they normally would be. He also had a purple sash that kept his kimono closed from the hips down it had a frost pattern. The last thing he had that caught my attention was a katana on his waist, tucked in the sash there were also two first blue tassels in it. They were pretty long but not too long.
But his face when I saw it. The pale skin that he had was flawless, his hair as white as his fur with a slight bit of highlights a few darker a few lighter. Then his eyes, a piercing blue. It was scary but for some reason they felt like they were piecing into me. I shivered and I then asked "Kami? Please tell me that this isn't a prank." He gave a smile. Fuck. I took a breath and I then said "holy mother of god. How can you do that?" He chuckled and said "I guess I was given that ability. Also, I want you to know that your match is coming up." Nodding I saw a flash of light and there Kami was in his fox form. Thank god my mother left. She would of freaked out so bad. I stood up when I heard a voice said "(Y/n) (l/n). Your fight is in a minute please get ready."
Getting up I at Kami and said "I'll see you after the fight." I let my hand go to the top of his head and I then said "I will get in he top three. Watch me." He nodded and I walked out quickly making it to the arena. Looking at who I was against I saw the bird kid that I got stuck with at the USJ. I smiled, hoping I didn't smirk, I walked into the arena. If he wanted to fight, then I will fight. I'm not going to pull the same stunt as my cousin. Even if it was quick, and they made me take off my necklace. Seeing it as a part of my costume. But it wasn't. So before everything I put the charm on Kami. I only wore it for a couple of weeks but it felt weird without it. Standing in front of the bird guy, who I really need to learn his name, I then said "don't go easy on me. Because I won't go easy on you. He nodded. And we were off. Him using his powers, summoning a black crow like shadow while I did nothing. Waiting for him to pull the first attack. But soon enough there was nothing. Letting out a hum I saw those bright blue eyes look at me from the crowd. Okay. Now I know they are watching.
Looking over to bird boy I then said "I'm waiting for you to give the first attack." With that he attacked. Dodging him I swung my feet under his legs causing him to fall. My ice froze him to the ground. He was incapacitated. It was simple. But I know that I won't win against my own cousin. But Iida still had to go. I heard my name called along with being the winner. I melted the ice and the fights continued. Before the awards Iida had to go. Putting me in third. It shocked me. Iida didn't tell us why he left. Just family issues. And he was off. I couldn't focus on when I got the metal. Only that All Might gave me the medal and everything ended. I just wanted my friend to be ok. And I wanted to go to sleep. But I still worried. I couldn't help it.
Another chapter guys. Sorry about it being so shitty I can't really write fighting scenes. Lol. Hope you enjoyed!!!!
Eligha out!!!!