The New Kid In The Yard

Y/N L/N , one of the indie scenes hottest properties, NJPW, ROH and hell you even spent some time in impact but you KNEW deep inside that you wanted, no, you CRAVED to be in the WWE. The most global stage to show off your skills and show that you deserve to be where you are. Because through hellfire and brimstone you trained and made sure you were the top of any promotion you got to. Little did you know, getting into the WWE was just the start of the wildest journey you would ever have.

RAW: Cleveland 1hr before broadcast

A new face just stepped out of his Uber, Y/N L/N, one of the most decorated indie stars to grace the planet who just got signed to his dream job, the WWE. The cold night wind brushed off your face like a razor whip but you didn't care, you made it.

Y/n: Now onto business

You show the security guard your ID and he allows you into the backstage area, people rushing around, almost getting run over by production vehicles and of course the roster. All names you recognized and admired, standing around chatting waiting to put on a show for the packed crowd. You as well had your debut tonight, not as a singles competitor, all you got in the email from Hunter was, "You will see they team i got for you when you get here". So that's what you do, you walk to HHHs office and knock.

HHH: Its open

Y/n: Nice to meet you in person Hunter

You say shaking his hand 

HHH: The feelsing is mutual, now take a seat we have much to discuss when the boys get here.

Y/n: Boys?

HHH: The team i was discussing with you about over email. They should arrive shortly.

Y/n: So its more of a stable than a tag team then i presume since you are implying there are multiple?

HHH: Id say its more of a...Brotherhood

As he finishes you see three men walk in, you recognize them as the ever popular S.H.I.E.L.D team composed of Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns.

Dean: So, This the guy you were talkin about big nose? I hope he is a good as you say he is or the crowd is eatin him ALIVE tonight

Seth: Simmer down Dean i think we should give our new friend here a proper go before we make judgments.

Y/n: Hunter what did you do?

Roman: Lemme answer that...welcome to the SHIELD brotha. Hope they like you, for your sake. I'm Roman by the way.

Seth: Im Seth FREAKIN Rollins but you can call me Seth or Colby, whichever you prefer I aint picky

Dean: Names Dean, guess we aint a Cerberus anymore if we got four heads now huh?

You sat there in stunned silence and looked at Hunter to see him with a smug smile, you survey them...this could work

Y/: Well i'm Y/n L/n, and to answer you Dean, yea i am as good as Hunter says maybe even better so i promise you i wont disappoint tonight or ANY night.

HHH: You 4 are dismissed, get to know each other cause you will be traveling together too, because thats obviously...best for business.

You all get out of the office and decide catering is the best place to socialise and get to meet other stars too not just your new "brothas" So you all grab a water and get a table and start talking.

Seth: So new guy where you from?

Y/n: Oh i'm from (Your City)

Dean: Heard alot about that place, but we kinda knew that already from the TLDR Hunter gave us before meeting you. What Seth meant was what promotion where you tearin it up in before you got the fabled call?

Y/n: Ohhhhh, i was in New Japan before here, had a few matches with Kenny Omega before i got the call up and now i'm here and ready to tear it up with you guys. Whats the plan tonight anyways?

Roman: Thats what we have been tryin to figure out, they said they will tell us when we get to guerrilla after the Bar vs Revival match.

After he finishes 3 new faces emerge from behind the wall and enter catering. You recognize Finn Balor from being friends with him in NJPW, the man to his left is AJ Styles who you heard stories of while in Japan and to his left...is a complete goddess. A mane of fiery red hair rest a top a beautiful face, she was wearing leggings and a shirt that said "The Man" on it. who was this girl you NEEDED to know. To your luck they were walking your way waving at the SHIELD sat next to you.

Finn: Well fook me, never thought i would see you again Y/n lad.

Aj: Ive heard of you, your pretty good i hope we can get a match sometime that would be legendary. I'm Aj Styles by the way.

Y/n: I'm Y/n L/n, i don't think i got your name yet though beautiful.

The fiery red head smiles and says in an accent smooth as butter,

Becky: Im Becky Lynch lad but you can call me anytime

She punctuates with a wink and playfully pushes you.

Y/n: Hmm i might have to take you up on that offer, just don't LYNCH me if i mess up the date.

Becky: Looking at the rest of the shield, a man of culture who enjoys puns are ya? I like him already.

Dean: Well i'm glad you are used to him cause you are looking at the fourth shield member, he says throwing an arm around you and hitting your chest

Finn: Well damn lad making a name for yourself already are we? Rubbin shoulders with the number 1 stable is with its perks but i hope to jasus you are ready for the crowd to take awhile to warm up to ya.

Aj: Yea i saw it a lot with the club back in Japan, people don't accept new members to stables over night. Gotta earn them stripes boi.

Y/n: I'm well aware looking at your shield brothers i KNOW i'm fully ready for what they throw at me and ill be on the tshirts in no time

You all share a laugh as a producer comes in and says "5 minutes til showtime" and you all look at each other

Roman: Well then, lets go ring in the new guy...the only way the SHIELD knows how.

You all fist bump and make your way to guerrilla as the tag match your debut is after is the first on the card, you look at Becky and your eyes meet and you smile at each other as she excuses herself to go get ready...This could be the start of something beautiful