Chapter 21

The day of the wedding

Nikolai POV:
Today I will marry my best friend, the mother of my children. Never in my wildest dreams would I ever thought I would be marrying Alanni. If is weren't for our fathers that put this together, we wouldn't be here. And after today everyone will know that she is mine. After today we will start our life's together. We will be the King and Queen and everyone will know that.

"Hermano estás seguro que te quieres casar? Todavía hay tiempo para que te relajes. Para que casarte con una mujer ?
My brother Matteo said to me.

"Brother if I am correct aren't you gonna marry Natalie soon. What do you think she will say if she heard you talking like this? She will have your balls.

Everyone laughed but the look my brother had on his face when he saw Natalie standing by the door, with her hands on her hips.

"Mi Amor, I can explain, I was joking around with him. You know I would never actually say anything like that amor.

We all laughed at how he was begging to be heard and to convince Nat that he didn't mean what he say.

" No need to be scared amor, today is my sisters weeding, I wont hurt you here. And Nikolai my sister isn't feeling well. There are trucks outside waiting to take her to the hospital if she doesn't get better. I think it will be best for you to go see her.

As soon as those words let her mouth I rushed down the hall to see my beautiful bride waiting. She looked sick and tired. I was worried about her.

(skipping scene go to Chapter 20 to read he scene )

Wedding party

Everyone was enjoying themselves, all of the other 3 powerful families were getting along. Some tired to make business deals but everyone who would try would be shut down by my bride. Everyone here knows that when the Capo's wife talks, its the law.

Looking at my wife, my beautiful wife, I see my future. We didn't have a choice but to take on the life we were brought into. I know having her by my side we will make it. Starting this project with her was the best thing I could of ever done. We both know it was the best decision our parents could of ever made to make an alliance. Not do I only have the women of the dreams, but I got two little boys and one on the way. Having her is a blessing.
Alanni looked over at me smiling. It's like she could read my mom and feel what I feel.
After today, our families are united. I can't wait for our FOREVER. I will give my life for our children and her. I will take whatever the world has to after just to see her smile, like she is today.

"Mi amor the photographer wants us to take pictures with our family by the cake and under the decorations.

"Of course my love. Do you know were the twins are?

"Your mother has them. She insisted on taking them for the night and my mom will have them for our honeymoon.

"Okay my love lets head over to the cake.

Before I came grab her arm, my right hand Fernando came up to me.

"We have a problem. Some of our guys have spotted Viktor coming this way and he has a lot of men with him as well. I didn't want to call a code Red without you decisioning it was necessarily.

"What do you mean he is coming this way? I thought we were done with him after what happened at the reunion. Call all the guys, have someone inform the other families. if he plans on attacking and with us not being prepare for a war like this he could kill all the leaders here tonight. I don't want them getting hurt because a petty little boy can handle the throne he was given. Take the kids and the women to the safe room that we have here.
I turned and looked at my wife.
"Alanni go to the safe room take the women with you. Some of the guards will go with you so your safe. There are guns behind the shelf in the safe room.

Before I can finish saying what I was gonna say Alanni cuts me off

"No I'm staying here and It's final. You can't face him alone.

"Baby I'll be fine the men are all staying please go this isn't like last time Alanni, your expecting now and I can't and I won't lose you.

Everyone heard what I said and started to congratulate us on the news. Everyone was smiling and cheering. Before we knew it Viktor was at the front entrance.

————————————————————
Sorry for the late update . I promise I will try to finish the book by the next two weeks ❤️
Much love ❤️

 I promise I will try to finish the book by the next two weeks ❤️ Much love ❤️