I N T R O

Author's Note (HIGHLY OF IMPORTANCE): Welcome to my story dear readers. I hope you find it suitable for your taste. Though I just want to inform you that I am only a beginner but I'm not using this as an excuse. I will do my best to give you a good story. May I add that I am a Pilipina so if my grammar is somehow wrong on some places, feel free to criticize and correct me. I admit that I hate criticism but I know that criticism is a must for us to improve. Right?

Anyways, I was always the silent type (or mostly the talkative-for-a-moment-then-back-to-being-voiceless-all-the-way type of person) and I didn't have anyone to share my fantasies to. So, I decided to share you my imagination dear wattpaders. Off course I still have to live in real life so you won't hear much from me on several occasions (but if I had a choice, I'd pretty much prefer anime world, wattpad world and other amazing worlds than real life).

Also on the side note, please no copying. If you wish to use my story for school stuff or whatever, ask permission. I know how to share but I also have to have limits and standards so please ask permission. I would definitely permit you to (so please ask nicely too).

Lastly, I am bad at naming places, people and stuff on my story but if the names, events, seems to be like that of real life, please understand that it is highly coincidental. Also, if some parts of my story happens to be similar with other works, I assure you, I didn't copy it and it is purely based on my imagination. If ever I got really tired of processing new and original scenes, I would add an information on where I took the excerpt from and will place it before the start of the chapter so please don't skip intros.

I won't ask you to vote and comment since I'm not a fan of those stuffs. I'm not that much into recognition, all I want are friends. But I am not a "SNOB" to supporters. You'll always have a place in my heart.

That's all I gotta say. Thank you in advance dear readers.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~