Ramen ~ chapter 25

Saiki's P.o.v

I woke up at 9 a.m.

"Hm.. I wonder if (y/n) is already awake.." I mumble to myself.

I got out of bed and grabbed a light blue jeans and a simple plain white T-shirt and changed into it.

I walked out of my room to the living room where I saw (y/n)'s mother sitting on the couch drinking tea watching tv.

She turned her gaze towards me and gave a small smile.

"Morning Saiki, did you sleep well?" She asked.

"Good morning too miss (l/n), and I slept pretty well. also is (Y/n) already awake?" I ask.

The mother let out a small laugh.

"Yeah no it is a free day, and (Y/n) always sleeps in on the weekends or free days so she will be awake around 10 or 11 a.m" She said sipping a bit of tea at the end of her sentence.

"Oh.. okay.. where is mr. (l/n)?" I ask..

"Oh he, he is at work" She smiled.

"Okay, I will then return to my room" I say as I left.

I walked into my room, sat down at the egde of my bed and let out a deep sigh.

Memories of last night came back to me as I took a thinking pose.

'Why could she hold me down? is she really a psychic it could explain that i couldn't read her mind sometimes'

'But that wouldn't explain why she gets so much hurt like with her first day.. she did recover like how I recreated the world.. but how..'

I let out a frustrated sigh.

I grabbed my phone and look at the time.

"09:56" I mumble.

I closed my eyes and layed down on my bed.

My eyes shot open as I quickly grabbed my phone to look at what time it was now.

"11:21.. shiiitt" I mumble, jumped out of bed and made my way down stairs.

When I turned to the corner I saw (y/n) sitting on a now empty couch watching anime.

"Hey (y/n), where's your mother?" I ask.

She turned her head her face saying she was surprised to hear me.

"uhh..."

My gaze went to what she was eating at the moment.

.

.

.

.

.