Presentation ~ Chapter 28

Saiki's P.o.v

I woke up and immedaitly heard everybody's thought around 200 meters. I let out a sigh. Today we are supposed to present our drawings to the class.. Then I need to go to (y/n)'s House to pick up her drawing.. I got out of bed and got to the bathroom to shower really quickly, changed into my school unfrom, packed my bag for the day with my drawing and head down stairs to eat breakfast.

"Ku-chan! You came out of your room!" My mom exclaimed.

"H-here eat something, you haven't eaten at all since you shut yourself in your room" My mom said.

I ate my breakfast at a slow pace and soon finished. I got up from my chair and walked to the front door.

"Bye Ku-chan h-have a nice day at school" My mom said.

I teleported away and now stood in a dark alley near (y/n)'s house and walked the rest of the way. When I had arrived in front of her house I knocked on the door, the door opening soon after.

"O-oh Saiki what are you doing here?" Asked (y/n)'s mother.

"I came here to grab (y/n)'s drawing for our project.. It's due today.." I say.

"Oh.. come on in you know your way, right?" She said opening the door more for me to come in.

I undid my shoes and walked towards (y/n)'s room, opening the door I see that the room hasn't been touched. I could see (y/n) was in a hurry when she was changing a few days ago some of her clothes laid on the ground some on her chair and bed. I looked around trying to find the drawing. I found it laying on her desk in a case protecting it from damage. I sighed and grabbed the piece of paper gently placing it in my bag together with my drawing. I left the door untouched and closed the door behind. I said to (y/n)'s mother that I was leaving again and said goodbye closing the front door behind me asI then continued to walk my way to school.

~little time skipp~

I was now in front of the school, I haven't heard Teruhashi's, Kaidou's, Kuboyasu's and Aiura's thoughts. That means they aren't at school.

'Guess I'm early'

I started walking again towards our classroom and sat down at my seat. After 10 minutes I could hear their thoughts as every day at school. I remember how (y/n) would always get in class with her earbuds in listening to some wierd song as I thought about that a small smile krept up my face but that soon faded as I remembered that she wouldn't be walking in any soon.

I turned my head away from the door as I now faced the window staring outside.

"Hey buddy!" Nendou said.

"Oi Nendou!!" Kaidou scolded.

"Saiki are you okay? We tried to visit you but your mother would say you weren't coming out of your room" Kuboyasu said.

I didn't look away from the window ignoring him. Before Kuboyasu could continue with his questions our homeroom teacher interrupted him.

"Okay class lets begin" She puts down the papers she held onto the small desk that stood in front of the classroom.

"You all may have known that your classmate (l/n) has been in an accident and is now in the hospital in a coma" The teacher said.

Some of the students gasped and some whispered "Oh my god that's so sad" while the ones who knew just looked at the ground.

"Maybe we should visit her after school so that she won't feel lonely!" Hairo suggested.

"Yeah! We can all talk to her what is going on in school and more!" Said Teruhashi.