Prologue

7 boys were born over the span of five years. Jin was the oldest. Then came Yoongi. After him were the twins, Namjoon and Hoseok. Jimin and Taehyung were next. Lastly was Jungkook. 7 boys with the strongest bond yet. They spent their first few years playing make believe, with the belief that their world was perfect and nothing could go wrong. Their parents were the most loving people in the world, who treated them like the most precious gems in the world. Their days were filled with happiness and light. Everyday was a fun-filled day. The boys did everything together. They played together, ate together. They even insisted on all sleeping in the same room, even though it was a squeeze. They couldn't bear the thought of ever being apart. They constantly depended on each other. But soon, as they grew up, started going to school, and were no longer able to spend every waking minute together, they would realise that nothing could be perfect forever, and even the strongest bond can be in danger of breaking. Challenges would arise and sometimes they just would not be able to deal with them. But after every storm, there's a rainbow. If only the boys could just find a way to make the seemingly never-ending storm pass. If only they could find the happiness that used to fill the whole house. If only they could lean on each other again, like they did before...

A/N: Hello everyone! This is my first time writing a story, so please don't be too mean. :) I hope what I write will be good enough for you to want to keep on reading. If you do have suggestions, feel free to message me! Enjoy!

Forever And Ever (BTS)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara