Introduction

"Please Save me." The last thing she said to me. I tried to find  her but she was lost. In her own world.

Lee Taeyong, a high school boy fuckboy, who has everything, charms, money, perfect face but one thing he doesn't have. And that is Love. People call him a Tsundere. Everyone is afraid of his power. He get what he wants with a snap of his beautiful fingers. He is hot as fuck but rude and arrogant too.

What happens when he met her personal slut? Will she change him or totally destroy him?

Meet Park Aera, a high school girl, cheerful, cute but not a girl every boy wants. A girl with dark secrets, who was forced to become Taeyong's slut. The girl who knows perfectly how to hide her emotions and secrets. A top student who always gets full marks in every subject. Will she ever get out of this dark world full of men? Or will end up destroying herself.

"Love is the hardest drug to quit, but it is even harder when it is taken away.– Ashley"

Meaning of tsundere: A Japanese term for a character development process that describes a person who is initially cold (and sometimes even hostile) before gradually showing a warmer, friendlier side over time.

Author's Note: Hello Friends, I'm back with my new high school love story. I will continue this book may be next month or after completing my book "Fake Love". This book is totally different from fake love. Please give my book lots of loves like you gave to my previous book. I won't let you down. It will be better than my previous book.

Do point out mistakes. Constructive criticism are welcomed.

Love you all. *dabs*

Beautiful Cover by PORNVANTAE
❤️❤️❤️Check out he  cover book. She's amazing.