My first day of Job

“ If my half life is gone, how can I live as one

“ If my half life is gone, how can I live as one.”

~Don't wanna cry by Seventeen

                               °°°°°

Aera POV

"Oh no!I'm late."I screamed at the top of my lungs and quickly grabbed my handbag.

Today is a special day for me. It's my first day of job. I signed a contract with a person.

They said they'll give me lots of money so that my father's treatment can be done.

I booked Ola cab and headed for my destination with my suitcase that contains a couple of black pants,white t-shirt, shorts, toothbrush, my snacks,bra ,panties,etc.

For food, I think they will give me. I don't understand why I had to live with them. Do I have to work twenty four hour? What if they force me to do lots of works? Can I handle that? Lots of thoughts were in my mind and I'm really worried.

But anyway, I had to bear it for the sake of my father.

                               °°°°°

"ah hello? Anyone?"I shouted knocking at the big gate.

Soon, after knocking and shouting so many times, an old man opened the gate.

I slowly entered and took a deep breathe.

What the-----

I rubbed my eyes to see if it's real.

Infront of my eyes, yes, Infront of my eyes, there was a big path surrounded by big trees. It was looking like a forest to me.

There was no sign of a house. What the fuck? I shrinked my eyes to see if this is really someone home? Does the family live in a jungle or what?

I again shrinked my eyes and saw a small house. Whoa, and I thought it's a big bungalow.

"Hello miss."Someone said. The same guy who made me sign the contract.

"Hello."I shaked hands with him. The same guy who made me sign the contract.

"So when will I get money? It's urgent so I need it quickly."

"We have already paid for your father's treatment. You can call hospital to check."

"Thank You so much." Tears rolled down my puffy cheeks. I'm so happy. Finally, my heart is in ease. I feel so good.