I woke up beside Toby, in his arms. I blushed, remembering yesterday. I sat up slowly careful not to wake him but he opened his eyes and woke up anyways.

"Good morning babe," Toby said sleepily.

"Good morning," I said blushing.

I got up and went to take a shower. After my nice hot shower I got dressed into a black hoodie and black ripped skinny jeans. I left the bathroom to see that Toby was gone. I was slightly confused but he probably went down to breakfast, which I should probably do. I grabbed my pocket knife and looked at it. I rubbed my finger over the "J.W." that was carved into the handle before slipping it into my pocket. I slowly made my way downstairs and slipped into the kitchen. I heard a roar of heys and hellos come from the others at the table.

"Morning guys," I said as a reply to all.

I turned and flashed Toby a small smile, which was given back, before returning to the toaster I had put 2 toaster strudels into for breakfast. When the toaster 'ding'ed I grabbed my strudels and walked to the dining table, sitting next to Toby.

"Hey," he whispered to me, nudging me gently and smiling.

"Hey," I replied, doing the same.

We sat there smiling at eachother for a few seconds before we heard someone clear their throat. I turned to see that said person was Slender.

"Rosa, may I see you in my office later on, I need to speak with you about something," he said.

"Yeah sure," I replied.

I noticed Toby was was staring at me smiling and that some of the others, including Jeff, were glancing back and forth between me and Toby. I quickly ate up my breakfast and put my plate in the sink before walking into the living room and playing COD with Ben. About an hour later Ben started smirking at me.

"What?" I questioned harshly.

"You and Toby a thing now?" He asked.

"What's it matter to you?" I replied.

He leaned closer to me.

"I could give you so much better," he said, slipping his hand onto mine.

I pulled my hand away snatching my switch blade from my pocket and pinning him into the couch with my knife to his throat.

"What gives you the right to talk to me like that you perv!" I exclaimed.

Jeff ran out of the kitchen and pulled me off of him and up off the couch.

"He was saying perverted things I was sick of it!" I announced.

"Let me see your knife!" Jeff said.

"Why?" I questioned handing it to him.

He examined the knife for a good few seconds before looking up at me quickly.

"Where did you get this knife?" He asked worriedly.

"A friend gave it to me at when I was at the house I was at before my most recent one. His name was-" I paused and then flashes of memories from the boy and I when we were 11 scammered through my mind and I looked at Jeff suddenly.

"Oh my God, Rose?" He asked.

I quickly hugged him. My childhood best friend was Jeff the Killer. Weird how that works out. Funny now that I think about it, I had a crush on him back then. Even with what happened to his face and the smile, he still manages to look as cute and charming as before. No don't think like that Rosa, you have a boyfriend now. But you still like little Jeffery Woods don't you.