Characters

Alexzandra Collins-
Nickname : Z and Lexie
Age: 16 y/o
Likes: Music, food, games,books punk culture and the barkada.
Dislikes: fakes, girly stuff and her over protective twin brother.
Characteristics: She has gathered the attention of both the male and female population of her school by being smart, good looking,cool and athletic. She also possess great singing and dancing skills.

Lorence Vasquez-
Nickname:Rence
Age: 17y/o
Likes: Girls,being popular and himself.
Dislikes: Guys who looks cooler than him.
Characteristics: The schools resident Playboy which caught Alexzandra's attention and affection until....

Alexzandro Collins-
Nickname: Alex and Zandro
Age:16 y/o
Likes: Dancing,rap music, books and his twin sister( this guy's got a complex)
Dislikes: Bitches, predators (guys who shows interest on Lexie) and Jenzel.

Jenzel Lee-
Nickname: Zell and Panget( Zandro calls her panget)
Age:16 y/o
Likes: Sweet stuff, Cute stuff and her friends.
Dislikes: Zandro and scary stuff.
Characteristics: She's the only girly person whose close to the twins, she's the cheerleader type na may pagka joker sa group.

Roszel Lee-
Nickname: Rose
Likes: Reading,animals and the barkada.
Dislikes: Noisy people
Characteristics: She's the kind of girl na madaling ma misunderstand. She's popularly know as the ice queen.

Rachel Lacer-
Likes: Being Popular,attention and luxury.
Dislikes: People who are better than her.
Characteristics:daughter of a rich businessman and frustrated actress. She was raised na nakukuha lahat ng gusto nga until naging classmate niya si Alexzandra in their middle school days, Simula nung naging rival na ang tingin nga rito.A typical Queen bee.

---More Characters to come.