i.

My feet are aching as we walk down the street . It's so cold outside that it makes my body numb .

My fingertips are freezing to the point they hurt . A man goes by and states us down . He gives us the same look every guy does .

His lips curve up , forming a wicked a smile . He notices me staring and I give him an ugly look . He keeps walking by as we get closer to the place we both hate and love .

"I don't even call this work ." Hayley says as we stand outside the bright colored nightclub . " It gives us money . Not enough but at least we have some ."

"In what moment did we get into this ?" Hayley asks sadly as she stares at other girls walking in . "The moment we decided we weren't good enough to do anything else . The moment we decided we wanted many without any sacrifices ."

"Doing this is a sacfrice ." Hayley whispers shamefully looking at her shoes . "We will get out of this sooner or later . Lilia promised to help us ."

"Get out of this ? We will be doing the same thing ." She says with a sigh , "yeah we will be , buts it's going to be different . They're going to treat us like queens . We will live in a fancy house , get tons of money , and help Mom and Dad ."

Hayley nods , "yeah ." She still doesn't look convinced but I smile , "it'll get better ." The truth is I don't know if things actually will get better .

I hate doing this as much as she does but I can't be weak . She's struggling with being strong and I have to be the tough one . I have to be her rock , her motivation , her strength .

We walk in the cold club . There's tons of neon lights everywhere . A few girls are dancing at the poles .

Hayley doesn't seem too happy but she knows she doesn't have a choice . We picked this lifestyle and it's too late to turn back now . We're in too deep .

Hayley keeps staring at the girls dancing and I grab her hand pulling her to the dress room , "Hurry we're late ."

We walk in the dressing room and drop our bags on the bench . Hayley starts taking off her coast while I remove my scarf .

"Late again ? Lana (random character I added in) won't like that ." Mia said while crossing her arms across her chest . "Lots of traffic" Hayley lied .

"Sure , whatever . I just don't think it's fair that you two always arrive late . That's making Lana lose money and it's not fair she's you if you're arriving late ."

Hayley and I looked at each other , rolling our eyes . Typical Mia . She always swears she's perfect and never arrives late . Hayley and I have watched her get here late multiple times .

"But then again...that's none of my business ." She said as she walked to the makeup dresser . Mia took a seat and started applying blush .

She's wearing a very tiny skirt and crop top revealing her cleavage . "Then why don't you stay out of our business ?" Hayley said .

Mia made a face and put her brush down . She turned to face us and she's about to say something when Lana walks in .

"Hey beauties ." She said with a smile . "Hey ." I answer before Mia says anything "just who I wanted to see . Today I have a very important person coming ."

Mia immediately gets up . "It's one of them ?" Her face lights up and I turn to look at Hayley . She has that same glow in her eyes .

"Yes ." Lana replied with a grin . "He needs three beautiful ladies and he told me to bring him some options . He wants one for him and two for his other friend ."

"Is it Asher Angel ?" Mia blurts our . She seemed so excited about this and I feel that same excitement too .

Lana nods her head smiling , "I want Mia , Hayley , Kianna , and you Annie . Get ready . Get as beautiful as you can . This is a great opportunity . I've already told Kianna ."

We just started and Lana is already giving us a chance . "Don't get too excited . I'm Asher's favorite ." Mia said with a smirk .

Hayley and I stop smiling and she walks out of the dressing room . "Don't let her ruin our mood . He will pick us . We're sisters and men love that ."

"Mia seems pretty confident ." Hayley said removing her shirt . "Be confident ." I say as I took off my clothes .

"What should I wear ? Should we dress alike ?" She asked as she looked at the outfits that are here for all the girls that work here .

"No . Let's dress differently ." I said as I scanned the dresses . One is particular catches my attention .

It's a white dress . I pick it out and try it on . "That looks hot ." Hayley comments as she puts on a red dress . "That looks hot as well ." I reply , looking at her dress .

We began applying our makeup and styling our hair . My stomach felt in knots because I'm so nervous . I could throw up my guts out right now .

"Lana says now" Mia said while opening the door . She glanced at us and rolled her eyes . "Okay . Thanks Mia " I say with a fake smile .

She rolled her eyes once again and walked out . "Ready ?" I asked Hayley and she nodded her head . "Another thing if for some reason he doesn't pick us , it's okay ."

"What if he only picks one ?" She asked as we got up . The thought had crossed my mind but I didn't want to say it out loud .

"If that happens then....we will be happy for each other . That won't happen okay ? He will pick us both ."

We walk out the dressing room through the crowd . The men sitting around , stop and stare us down as we walk out .

It's gotten colder now but I don't mind the cop anymore . I'm both...Too nervous and scared to even feel cold .

Lana stood in front of us and she suddenly smiled . We watch as a black truck slowly approaches us .

Hayley and I grab each other's hand and gave it a gentle squeeze . This is it .