vi.

I'm awakened to my phone ringing quite loudly. That made my head hurt more than it is, and my body feels weird. This feeling is worse than being hungover.

"Hello?" I answer. "Annie!" Lana exclaims, sounding cheerful for some reason, "hey." Me, on the other hand always sounded grumpy when woken up in the morning, it explains my ineptness.

"I've got great news for you!" She gushes. "Really?" I was practically becoming used to the thing, uninterested, would be the best to describe what I'm feeling.

"There's a party tonight." I felt disappointed, "I don't want to party, Lana."

"No, no! It's not just a regular party...it's one of those spearfish parties, if ya know what I mean." Suddenly, I felt more awake and interest blared up in me, "seriously?!"

"Yes! It's a welcome party for the main one!"

Although I was excited, I was also confused, "who is the main one?"

"Argh, Julianna! I'll explain later, just be here by five today, alright? We're going to be leaving at 5:30 immediately, I don't want to be late and miss the opportunity, since it's a two hour drive."

"Just you and I?" Lana seems to snort at that, "of course not, silly. They want forty females."

Forty?!

"Why?"

"Because they throw huge ass parties, those men want at least three for themselves."

"With my luck, I'm sure none will pick me." I murmured.

"Don't be such a pessimist, Julianna. There's going to be at least fifteen drug lords. There's no way one of them won't pick you."

That only made me sigh and I knew she was right, but that only made me get my hopes too high, which shouldn't happen, "Lana..how much are they...well..um paying?"

"Four thousand." Four thousand? Holy shit that's a lot "For how many nights?"

"Just one."

"Are you kidding with me?"

"Would I kid around like that? Of course not. Okay well, I'll let you go. I have to finish telling the other girls and wrap up. You were the first one I called."

I smiled, "thank you." but instantly that smile dropped as I remembered what I did last night.

"Okay bye!" But before she hung up, I spoke, "hey Lana?" I bite the inside of my cheek,
"I'm truly and genuinely sorry about what happened last night."

"Don't worth about it. Be ready for tonight and get super pretty because tonight will be your night."

I get up from my bed and on my way to the bathroom, I saw Asher's suit jacket. It was lying in my nightstand.

I walk to it and touch it. It feels soft and delicate.

I thought back to the moment he gave it, not a word uttered out of him, he just placed it on me.

Thinking about it made me a bit happy. I thought it was really sweet of him to do.

I slowly brought the jacket close to my face, and sniffed it.

It smelt like absolute heaven.

/Time skip/

"How do I look?" I asked Lana. She whistles at me as she looks me from head to toe, "hot! You're definitely going to get one."

"Are you sure this dress looks good enough?" I asked self-consciously looking at my short black dress, "Oh hell yes! It compliments your body amazingly."

I look around and see a ton of girls. Some of them didn't even work here, "did you get all forty?" I asked her.

She nods her head satisfied with the work she's done.

"How?" I asked, looking at the girls. Some are short, some are tall. Some have curly hair, some have straight hair. Some are extremely thin, while others were curvy.

"How could they say no? They're getting paid a ton just for a night." She said, mimicking money in her hand.

"How do those people have so much money to pay each girl four thousand?" I whisper. "They're not paying all of them four." She said it like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

I furrow my eyebrows at her, in confusion, making her speak up again, "you see those thin girls? Well they're all natural. No boob job, no butt job, all natural. They aren't going thrilled about plain women but they still pay them. Only a thousand."

"I thought they'd prefer natural women, not women like well...me." I say, staring at my self. "Honey, they don't care if you're fake, as long as they're big."

I look to the side of the road and see a line of fancy cars. Lana starts telling the girls to get in. I watched them get in, as if they were being sex-trafficked, but I knew they were doing this by their own will.

It made me wonder who introduced them to this type of world? Who tempered them to start living like this?

"Come on Annie, we're getting the very first car." Lana said, grabbing my hand and pulling me into a silver truck.

/time skip/

Two bourse had passed and we finally arrived. My mouth immediately goes dry as I looked out the dark tinted windows.

The place was huge.

This isn't a house, this is a mansion. It's so big, that I could get lost in it. Lana gets off the truck quickly.

"Ladies! Ladies! Settle down. I know you're overwhelmed and excited but settle down. You have to be good tonight. Don't you dare steal anything because they'd kill you without hesitation. You have to do whatever they ask you to, no matter what. This is what they're paying you for. So be good, alright? Now walk in a single file line."

She points to the door where two guards are opening the door. Lana walks back to me and I catch Mia looking at me as she was moving up the line.

She's wearing all red, literally. "Is Asher going to be here?" I whisper to her. She gives me a look, and raises her eyebrows, "yes he is, why?"

"Just wondering." I reply, looking back at Mia. She rolls her eyes and looks away. Lana and I wait until the very last girl got in.

We walk into the huge mansion together, this place looks more like a castle. There's a lot of haired with guns.

As you walk in, the first thing you'd see, is a huge a swimming pool.

This pool is amazingly huge, I'm sure all of us would fit in

To top that, there were two huge staircases on each side to go up to the house.

I'm currently looking around everywhere, shocked by the amount of luxury this place held. I've never seen anything like it.

There's tables set up with all kinds of foods, and all kinds of wines. I'm pretty sure that anything you can't junk could be here.

"Nice huh?" Lana whispers to me. I nod my head in astonishment as I looked at every detail. The garden was so well done, with the trees shaped in several and certain shapes.

"Imagine becoming one of their wives or girlfriends." She says. "They have multiple?"

Lana chuckled, "obviously."

"Do they get to live with them?" I asked her and she nods her head, slowly smiling, "Wow." Was the only thing that last left my lips.

As I'm looking around, I'm met by a pair of familiar eyes. I bite the inside of my check as I see him.

His hair was brushed to the back, with gel on it, so hold it in place. He was wearing a red suit, with a black button up shirt, halfway open, due to the buttons undone.

He has a glass of alcohol in his hand, his flashy watch and gold ring, shining brightly. He looks so flawless, it takes my breath away.

———————

Ayyyyyy I'm sorry it took long to update! Anyways, 1312 words, not much but proud!