Part Three

"Children! Children! He will arrive any second now make sure you're ready!"Grace called through the hall, peaking her head out of Diegos room.

"we don't need another kid here" Diego said looking into the mirror focusing on fixing his black tie.

Diego and Grace have always been close, she helps him over come himself.

"Now now Diego you know either way you are all important, you save lives and stop evil, that's all that matters." She smiled turning him around to properly fix his tie his father made them all wear.

The other children were now all running through the halls still trying to get ready.

"Mom do you know where my shoes are." Luther asked stopping at Diegos doorway.

"They should be under your bed." She replied turning her head to him.

"checked there." He responded.

"Oh really." She raised an eyebrow, "everytime you ask me to help you look for something it's always in front of your face, go check again." She continued, turning her attention back to Diego.

"uh" Luther said bolting back to his room to check.

"Now you look like a real gentlemen, Mind helping luther find his shoes?" she smiled widely fixing his hair last minute.

"On it" he chirped already walking out of the room.

Grace walked out of Diego's from dodging running children in the hall until she got to Vanya's room.  She stopped at the entrance and knocked even though the door was already opened.

There sat a little girl on a small twin size bed brushing her straight brown hair that went a couple inches past her shoulders.

"You ready Vanya? He should be arriving soon" She asked leaning on the door from a bit.

" Almost " She replied.

"Let me know if you need any help" Grace started already walking away.

"Hey mom" Vanya said stopping Grace.

"Yes dear"

Vanya put the brush down and focused her eyes anywhere but Grace.

It took a while for Vanya  to speak so Grace turned back around walking into her room shutting the door canceling out most of the noise the other kids were making, then taking a seat at the foot of the bed facing vanya.

"Is everything alright Vanya?" She asked moving the hair out of Vanyas face.

"Well the boy... you said he was like me but he's not ordinary is he?" She asked finally looking at grace.

"No he's not, but even if he does have powers I feel you two will share a deeper connection." She smiled fixing Vanya's bangs.

"Deeper connection?... like what?" She asked tilting her head messing up her bangs again.

"Well like you he won't feel like he belongs here, and from what i read from his file, he's timid, quiet, and very very very smart.... just like a little girl i know that's currently sitting on a bed." She said showing off her award winning smile.

Grace was rarely shown not smiling, he smile made everyone feel welcomed and safe. Vanya loved her smile.

"empathy" Vanya whispered.

"Like i said, very smart" Grace laughed. "Now i'm sure you two will be the best of friends... so saying this, Vanya make him feel welcomed.. you already know how you're siblings and Mr. Hargreaves can be.