nine

Niamh's pov

I had gotten the party with Michelle and James, not that I was wanting to talk to him, and went straight to the Dj table and spoke to David. I glanced round and seen James looking at me, I just glared at him. David asked if I'd go to lunch with him on Saturday, but there was something about it not being James that I didn't like, so I politely declined it, but told him I'd hang out another time, learn some Dj skills.

"You getting in with David? Niamh." Michelle asked.

"Naw, I had to decline his lunch offers." I told her.

"How come? You need a boy toy." She reminded me.

"It doesn't matter Michelle." I lied.

Then Katya came in and probably went straight to find James. That means Erin shouldn't be long.

"Size of this motherfucking house!" Michelle told Erin.

"Listen, I think James might be in real trouble." Erin warned.

"Right. Struggling to give a shit, if I'm honest." Michelle said.

"Where is Katya?" Some Russian asked.

" I don't know, why?" Erin said.

"I must I must give." He responded.

"Hi, girls."

I turned around to see Clare, and christ I almost fainted.

"Have you got a Union Jack splashed across your tits, Clare?" Michelle yelled.

"I'm making a point."

"Is the point, "I'd like to get beaten up"?" I ask.

"Me wearing this, it should be meaningless. These are just colours and shapes. This flag is not my identity. We need to take the power out of these symbols." Clare spoke.

"Genuine question- why can't you just be fucking normal?" Michelle asked.

"Enjoy the chocolate fountain, Orla?" I asked her as she walked over.

"Very much so."

"Focus, girls."

"Has anyone seen Artem? I untied him for his toilet privileges half an hour ago and now I can't find him." Jenny asked.

"Listen, I know this might be a bit shocking, but I think Katya is planning on taking James' virginity, tonight.
I found condoms in her bag -- actual condoms. Like, I don't even think they're legal in Derry."

and that's definitely when I almost fainted.

"Wise up, Erin."

"We have to stop her." Erin shouted.

"Yes! Tune! It's our song, girls.
It's our song!" Clare smiles.

"I've lost Katya." James complains.

"Good." I yell.

"Let's hit the floor, girls!" Erin shouts "She doesn't love him. She's just using him. She just wants something to do. But she can't do James. He's not a pastime or a plaything!"

This again.

"Ach, Erin, if she wants to ride James, just let her ride James! Nobody else is ever gonna wanna touch the poor fucker."

well
no she's right
maybe

"I mean, maybe it's just his time. I mean, we're all gonna have sex at some point.
You probably won't, Clare." Michelle says.