Chapter 14

Wally walks down the stairs into the ankle-deep ink and looks around for Norman. The janitor walks through one of the doorways into the maze-like hallway. He walks through the hallway then he hears ink sloshing like someone is walking through the ink. He listens to the sound and looks towards the direction the noise is coming from. The insane projectionist comes around the corner and sees him and runs towards him. Wally holds Norman's wrists to stop him from attacking. Wally:Polk. I'm here to get you outta here. The insane man doesn't listen to him. Wally:Norman Polk! Listen to me! He stops struggling in the janitor's grip. Wally:I'm here to get you outta here. Meanwhile with Bendy. He's waiting for Wally to come out of the hallway alive. Allison Angel:relax Bendy. He'll be fine. Allison Angel sees Wally coming out of the hallway followed by Norman. Bendy:Wally! The janitor and the projectionist walk up the stairs. Bendy is too afraid to go towards Wally while Norman is with him. Wally:come here Bendy. You don't have to be scared. The demon hesitantly walks towards the janitor while keeping an eye on the projectionist to be sure that he doesn't attack. When Norman doesn't attack Bendy hugs Wally. Wally:it's okay Bendy. I'm here for you and I'll get all of you outta here. They go into the elevator and go up to Level K. When the elevator stops at Level K they walk up the stairs and through the hallways and through the Heavenly Toys room and through the other hallway and through the door and through the other hallway and into the Music Department. Henry:Sammy? Are you here anywhere? The insane music director walks through a doorway. Sammy:my little sheep have come back. He sees Bendy. Sammy:my lord. What do you want me to do? Bendy:uh.... Sammy sees Alice and Allison Angel and Sally. Sammy:my angels. Come sing. You must make my lord happy. He walks towards them and Shawn gets in front of him and punches him. Shawn:they're under my protection and you can't do anything about it. The music director laughs insanely. He gets up off the ground and looks at the toy maker with a look of insanity in his eyes. Sammy:I'll sacrifice you to my lord! He runs at Shawn and he moves out of Sammy's way and the insane music director falls down the stairs. Henry:Sammy? Are you okay? Sammy:I will be once my lord is happy. Susie:Sammy. Bendy was never your lord. You have to let that go. Susie walks down the stairs towards Sammy and holds his hand. Susie:did you get so insane that you thought Bendy was your lord? Sammy:I.....yes. I'm sorry. She hugs him. 10 minutes later. Bendy and Boris and Henry and Harriet and Wally and Shawn and the Butcher Gang and Allison Angel and Tom and Alice and Sally and Sammy and Allison Pendle and Joey and Norman and Susie walk out of the studio. Susie:what year is it? Henry:it's 2018. Susie:we've been trapped in the studio for........13 years? Wally:yes. Wally looks at Bendy in guilt. Wally:I felt guilty for 13 years because I left my best friend behind. Allison Pendle:you don't have to be guilty anymore. You got us all out. Thank you Wally.