Chapter 1

Hey! This is my third book on Wattpad! Yay! Please check out my other two books- 'Warrior Cats Hunger Games' and 'Warrior Cat Name Creator'! This is also my first proper book.

You see, I always start a story, then get bored if it and stop writing it! Am I the only one? XD

Oh well, I'll see how it goes. Enjoy!

Prologue (sorta)

The calico she-cats eyes fluttered open, shooting puzzled glances around her strange surroundings. She staggered clumsily to her paws, shaking out her long, ruffled fur.

She was in a starry forest, lit up by a white-cream full moon hanging in the sky above her. A billion stars winked down at her.

Suddenly, a cats shadow appeared, stretching across the leafy forest floor.

"Dapplefur," A soft, gentle voice broke through the silence. Dapplefur swung around, watching a ghostly white tom step out of the shadows.

"Who are you?" She meowed anxiously, realising she was in a dream.

"My name is Frostfoot. I was LakeClan's old medicine cat." The white tom locked his emerald green eyes on her. "You won't have met me before."

"I'm Dapplefur, medicine cat of StormClan." Dapplefur dipped her head.

"I know." Frostfoot chuckled.

"What?-" Dapplefur broke off. Of course he knew her name! He must have been sent to her by StarClan!

"I've been sent by StarClan to give you a prophecy." The medicine cat spoke up, reading her mind. "It's important."

Dapplefur gulped.

"Jay, Crow, Flame and Otter must unite

To save all the clans

From two pure evil cats

Planning to destroy Storm

Then Lake, Cloud, and Sand."

Dapplefur pricked her ears. "I don't understand!"

"I'm afraid I cannot help you much. You must find four cats- all from different clans- and they must go on a journey." Frostfoot's voice sounded far away all of a sudden. He began to grow paler.

"Wait! I don't-" Dapplefur stopped talking as Frostfoot disappeared completely. And before she knew it, she was back in her medicine cat den. She scrambled to her paws and bounded out into the clearing. It was moon-high, and the night was silent. Except for a gentle spring breeze rustling the leaves on the old oak. Otherwise, nothing stirred.

Dapplefur crept toward the leaders den and squeezed underneath the knarled roots of the oak, into Oakstar's den.

"Oakstar? Oakstar, wake up!" she called softly. The brown tabby toms eyes flicked and he gazed up at her. Yawning, he heaved himself to his paws. "Yes?"

"I'm sorry to wake you. But this is important. StarClan has sent me a prophecy!"

"What? Tell me!" Oakstar was suddenly wide awake and alert.

Dapplefur took a deep breath before reciting Frostfoot's prophecy.

"Jay, Crow, Flame and Otter must unite

To save all the clans

From two pure evil cats

Planning to destroy Storm

Then Lake, Cloud, and Sand."

Oakstar listened carefully. He seemed to have plunged into deep thought. Then his yellow eyes lit up.

"Storm, Lake, Cloud and Sand must be StormClan, LakeClan, CloudClan, and SandClan! and Jay must be Jaypool! We don't have any other cats named after Crow, Flame or Otter. It must be her!"

"Good thinking! We have to tell her! We are in great danger! The other clans, too!" Dapplefur turned and headed towards the exit. But Oakstar pounced in front of her, blocking her path.

"No. Not now. Let the clan sleep. We'll tell her tomorrow. Remember, the gathering is tomorrow night. I'll bring her along. It'll give her a chance to find Crow, Flame and Otter!"

Dapplefur hesitated, but finally agreed. "Okay. Tomorrow."

Oakstar nodded, and stepped aside. Dapplefur brushed past him. Her eyelids suddenly felt as heavy as rocks. She curled up in her nest as soon as she got back to the medicine cat den, and fell into a deep slumber.

I know, it's a lame prophecy and lame clan names. But they're simple and easy to work with. :)