•~°Chapter 11°~•

A lump forms on Taehyung's throat. His hand which was nearly touching the door knob, visibly shaking. And it didn't help that he jumped from the sudden palm (of hand) that's placed on his shoulder

"Tae... you okay?"
The boy with brown hair became worried that something might be wrong with the younger again. And trust me. He'll destroy everything if so.

"Y-yeah..."
The younger couldn't help but stutter. What if his hyung was still unconcious..? What if those times where the boys kept on telling him that Suga loves him was all just a lie to cheer him up.? What if they just want to hide the truth from him?

Even with all of these negative thoughts surrounding his head, he decided to shook his head to shoo them all away. And twisted his wrist to open the door. Once he went inside, he couldn't restrain himself from crying.

The younger held the pale boy's hand. But retracted as soon as he felt the coldness of the hyung's hand.

"Hyung..."
Was all he could mutter from seeing the sick boy. Then fell on his knees while he starts forming two fists from his hands which were resting on the side of the bed. Hiding his face on them.

"I'm sorry..."
He stuttered. All he could do right now was nothing but cry.

But all of this ended as he felt a hand caressing his hair.

"Why are you crying?"
Was what the younger heard. Suddenly he looked up to see the gummy smile that he had longed.

"Hyung!"
He yelled as he stood up and leaned to hug the hyung who sat up at the same time.

"I-I t-thought you w-were still s-sick!"
He cried in his shoulder.

"What do you mean? I'm perfectly fine."
The hyung hugged him with hus arm that doesn't have a syringe in it. More specifically, the right arm.

"B-but you l-look super p-pale..!"

This sentence made Yoongi's face poker-like as he gently pushed Taehyung off of him to break the hug.

"Taehyung..."

"W-what..?"

"I'm always pale."
Yoongi scoffed at how idiotic the younger could be.

"The cons of being pale. One look at you and they immediately suspect that you're sick when you're fucking not!"
Yoongi shrugged and waved his hands. Causing the younger to feel embarassed at his assumption and look at a different direction while rubbing the back of his head.

"S-sorry hyung..."
The younger expected to get a angered hyung. But instead recieved a small chuckle from him.

"Come closer Taehyung."

The younger was slightly confused but obliged. And so, he leaned closer to him.

"Closer."
And he does it again. This time, nearer to the hyung's face.

"Closer."
He soons become confused as to why the hyung keeps on saying that. But he didn't want to annoy him, so he leaned even closer than before. Their faces were just inches apart from each other's.

Taehyung couldn't help himself from gazing at the deep brown eyes that were staring back at him. They had eyes that featured that of a cat. A cat that was mezmerising and mysterious, just like the boy who caresses Taehyung's cheek and began to gently placed his plump lips against the younger's soft ones.

Thus getting the attention from the younger who's eyes went wide. But he missed his hyung's lips. He missed the way they kissed. Therefore he cups the cheeks of the smaller.