•~°Chapter 27°~•

"They're coming home at 12, and it's still 5:69. What do you suggest should we do?"
Taehyung looked at Yoongi who tried to think of what to do.

"I know... how about Netflix and chill?"
Taehyung huskily asked Yoongi, who smirked and started to kiss Taehyung on the lips. But not before they transfered to the room in where they 'did it'.

Taehyung slowly fell on his back, both still kissing. Yoongi broke the kiss, removing his and Taehyung's clothes, he then positioned himself on top of Taehyung.

"Are you ready?"
Taehyung asked, placing his hands on Yoongi's fragile waist. Recieving a nod in response.

Yoongi then positions Taehyung's length on his hole, letting lustful and sweet moans escape from his mouth as he bounced up and down, it didn't help that Taehyung started to thrust, hitting his prostate again and again.

-------------

"Does your waist hurt?"
Taehyung asked. Both just woke up from the excercise they had.

Yoongi shook his head in response.

"My waist doesn't hurt at all! I'm actually surprised!"
Yoongi cuddled into Taehyung's embrace.

"Same here. Guess that means I can fuck you all day long then~"
Taehyung whispered. His deep tone still sending chills down Yoongi's spine.

"Only when the others aren't here."
Yoongi caressed Taehyung's cheek.

"Daddy~"
Yoongi continued his sentence, giving Taehyung a erection.

"You sure know my kink now. As I know yours."
Taehyung kissed Yoongi on the lips. Taehyung was the first to break the kiss.

"Baby boy."
This made Yoongi erect as he blushed furiously.

"Now get up, you need to help me clean all of these."
Taehyung removed the sheet above him, then sat on the edge of the bed before stretching himself, moaning in process. Before standing up and began cleaning.

"Fineee"
Yoongi stretched and moaned while doing so. He then gets up and helps Taehyung.

After they finnish, they begin to bathe and change into new clothes.

"Want me to carry you downstairs?"
Taehyung looked behind him, facing Yoongi who nodded in response.

"Okay then."
Taehyung bent down and waited for Yoongi to sit on his back, which he did.

"What time is it?"
Taehyung asks, wrapping his arms around Yoongi's thighs.

"11:49"
Yoongi responded, looking at the electric alarm clock on the drawer behind them. Then looking back at Taehyung's head.

"11 more minutes."
Taehyung carried Yoongi downstairs, and layed him down on the couch before sitting beside him.

"Can you call Namjoon if they'll buy dinner?"
Yoongi asked.

"Sure."
Taehyung leaned forward to take his phone and dial the mentioned leader.

"Yes Taehyung?"

"Hey um hyung, are you going to by dinner?"

"Yup. Already picked it up though, so we're on our way to the apartment."

"Okay hyung. Bye!"

"Bye."
Namjoon said politely.

Taehyung then ends the call and places his phone on the table. Resting his back on the backrest and places his arm around Yoongi's shoulders, pulling him closer.