CHAPTER 1: THE SUCCESS ROBOT

Once upon a time, there was a great scientist who is  very intelligent, brave, and obviously extremely handsome. He gets an appointment for job in the most popular university named NSIT(NATIONAL SCIENCE INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY). 

He attends the interview and gets selected as a new comer. He has to make arrangements and attend his job from the next day.He makes arrangements for his room,food and clothing.

Next day, he gets up late and goes late to the university, he misses his talk with one of  the professers and runs into a girl. He quickly apologizes  to her without even looking at her .He quickly runs to a worker and asks for directions to his master. He then runs to his master's room and greets him.  His master  asks "What is your name?, little one". He replies in a happy manner "My name is Sri sai, sir. You can just call me Sai". He shows him his resume and his master was very happy to have such a bright student.

'' Great job!! Sai ,you must really work hard to succeed the experiments .I'm really satisfied by your resume''.

''Yes sir, I will work very hard for the experiments. Thank you, sir ''.

'' Ok child, I must go for my lecture.'' 

Then, the master gives him directions to his lab and introduces his assistants to him. 

Sai quickly walks to his lab and gets really surprised seeing his lab. His mouth hangs open in awe. The lab has  lights which turn on by sensors. The whole lab  is coloured in white and grey  which makes you feel like you are in  a NASA lab. He meets his  assistants, Chanty and Bunty. He finds  his assistants very interesting and cheerful but a little  annoying for their lame jokes.  

"Sir, Which experiment shall we do ?" asked Bunty.

 "We will make a humanoid robot this year. We have to show it to our master by next year." replied Sai.

"Our master will be very happy to see our robot, sir."said Chanty obviously  trying to impress  Sai. But what he didn't  know was that Sai would never fall for that.

" We will gather things today, from tomorrow we will start our new experiment."Sai ignored Chanty.

Then, they started gathering things for making the robot. They found all the things useful for the robot, except a controller, i.e.,the brain of the robot. 

They sent Bunty to the technical shop to get the controller. He returns after some hours with the controller in a big box. He doesn't find Chanty in the lab, so he asks Sai, "Sir, Where is Chanty? I can't find him anywhere."

"He got a call from his friend, that his father is not feeling well. So, I  adviced him to take leave from our master and go home. Then, he packed his things and took permission from the master and went to his village. He, also told me to say you good bye. By the way, where is the controller?"  

"Here sir, take this. It's in this box."  

"What should we do with this sir?"

" This is the brain of the robot. We have to program this so that Robot gets it's commands from this. However, the program is very detailed. Any mistake done, it will lead to failing of our experiment."

"Sir, I guess first we have to check if the controller is working or not, I want to do it Sir."

"Why not, today we will check this and program this. Next week, we will fix this to the robot body."

They check the  controller and start programming it.

The next few days, they were  busy programming the controller. 

The next week, they fixed the controller to the robot head. They were quite satisfied with their work. Then, Bunty keeps the plug in the socket.He switches ON the plug. Suddenly, there is a                                                                                                                             BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"What the hell was that???"yelled Sai over the noise.
"I guess something is wrong with controller, sir".said Bunty stating the obvious. Sai looked at him as if he had grown  another head.

"Yes, may be something went wrong with the programming." Sai answers worriedly.

Then, they clean the whole mess.But, they don't lose hope and search for the problem. They find that, in the programming there was a spelling  mistake.

Then, the master enters into the lab and asks about the problem. Sai and Bunty explains him about the problem. The master gives them advice about how careful they have to be while programming and fixing the screws.He gives them some books which contain the best programs and about robots and leaves the lab.

 The next few weeks, they read those books and start fixing the controller and programs from the starting.This time they were very careful about everything. They had sleepless nights programming the controller and fixing it. This time, they came out with success. They also started making the body and fixing it with wheels, pistons, grippers and motors. So that the robot can move, grab, turn, lift and do many more things.They also fixed sensors to it.

The next week, they complete fixing the body of the robot. They even fixed face mask and body mask to it, so as to cover the robotic parts. 

Then, they checked  the robot one last time before showing it to their master. They came out with grand success as the robot charged electricity in 1 nano second. They were extremely happy with their robot.They went to show him to their  master.

They even named the robot as "STARK".           

**********After 7 years.........
They see a big shadow looming over a village closer to their lab. They all looked up to see what it was.

"It" had two wings.Maybe a bird? But "it's" size was more bigger than any bird. Then when "it" came closer, they had a good view of "it".
It was not  a living thing. It was a...  they did not know  how to describe  it,  as they stared at the thing.  It was built with advanced technology, which no man can build on earth. So it was built in space.... Space... Yes, that's it. It was a spaceship.

But why a spaceship??? and that too why on earth??? And why specifically  on this village???while there were many cities on this earth where a spaceship could have landed on.

(Author's note:
Read on to find what happens after this...)