CHAPTER 2: THE POWER OF UNIVERSE

After making STARK, they both showed him  to their master.

" Wow! The robot is wonderful.What name did you put for this robot?"

"The robot's name is STARK, sir. Sir, Please can I show STARK to the public".

"Ok, you can. And, it will be the world's most amazing robot,because it is recharging itself in one nano sec."

After meeting  with the officers and showing Stark to them, they held a press conference to announce about the robot. 
"Sir, In the future if we have any problems, will this robot save us from those problems" asked  a reporter.

"Yes, obviously I would  be glad to do anything  to save the world ." replied Sai,  but he had more work to do to make the robot answer these questions by itself. After answering some more questions, he took his leave and went to work.

And on the other side in the universe there was a  mouse living named RATICAT,which is stupid and greedy for power which itself has a little power , but when it bites humans who  eats the mud of the moon, then that human will become a great powerful big monster.Then,the person becomes brave man/woman.

And the raticat has a chance to become powerful by  going inside the sun and taking the power of sun's heat. And then it has to go inside the black hole once in a year, to gain more power. But, it gets full power, only if he goes at a stretch of three years, which is once in each year.

The raticat made a space ship  with his powers and he didn't know what were there in the space ship. There are two powerful liquids which  are made by universe powers. They are - a       red liquid which is more powerful than the mouse. Another, a blue liquid which is most powerful  than any power, any machine or human can drink it.

The raticat went into the sun and it takes some of the sun's heat and goes to the black hole and it gets some more powers.And it starts  living on one big star.