X

Waking up midst the silky covers that coated the California king sized bed, Grayson rolled around, still gently sucking on his now pruney thumb. The soreness of his eyes and cheeks lead him to believe he had cried himself to sleep the night prior, the mass of saliva and snob present on the pillow only confirming that claim.

Events of the night prior slowly but surely started resurfacing into that worn-out brain of his. But with the narc nowhere to he found, the boy-baby wondered if it was all just a dream. A trick of the mind that had been tucked to the back of thoughts, wanting to surface. Not that he wanted that, the complete opposite in fact.The juvenile found himself wishing for it to be a reality.

Maybe it was because the warmth provided by the older man, the security of having arms wrapped around you at just the right places, a shot in the dark at comfortability. Another possibility being that the unknown man made Grayson feel again. Wether it be fear, agitation or uneasiness, it was better than nothing. It was better than suffocating in darkness. Anything was better than that.

Although unaware of it, the little boy was already returning to his old self. His thoughts were reassembling again, almost as if healed by the touch of the nefarious lord. That dumb baby persona was manifesting again, as he obliviously carried himself with a slight limp to the door.

The younger one found himself getting all giddy and jittery when his hopes were a tad bit confirmed. He had noticed he was now wearing boxers and an extremely large shirt, covering up to his mid thigh. Unlike his mien before, just naked. The thought giving a slight blemish to his cheeks, as the infuriating man must have seen is 'big boy parts'.

With a hand still stuck in his mouth, he pulled open the door, abandoning the warmth of what he consider his layer now, just to be an escort of a strong stench of alcohol. A scrunch playing at his his nose and a quick 'yuckie' mumbled, the toddler like boy continued his search for the man that he couldn't seem to elude his inflating brain.

Making his way down the hall, many men passed by him, all which have heard of the famous 'Boss kills one of his men over a little boy' story. Patently, they had all sunk their vision to their feet upon noticing the boy walking around aimlessly.

Finally reaching the end of the seemingly incessant hallway, Grayson found himself in the 'hang out room', the base of the manor. Memories of the day he first arrived skimmed through his brain making his eye water.

With all eyes on him, the younger boy squirmed uncomfortably, scanning the room for a way out of the situation, mostly searching for the familiar face of the wanted man. Finally, his eyes locked on a pair of haughty eyes, sending daggers in his direction.

The guileless teenager's heart dropped when noticing this was not the man he set his heart on finding, instead it was the man who had forced him into the vehicle. Grayson's shoulders started eating at his shoulders, eyes not daring to abandon the bulky man's stance, who now seemed to be approaching him.

When nearing Grayson's hearing proximity, a low growl of "Follow me," broke the deafening, atypical silence that has engulfed the manor. Turning around, Isaac found the boy unresponsive to his demand, "I'm taking you to the boss." the gang member continued.

The name sounding familiar, Grayson had to take a few seconds racking his memories of where he had heard that and to whom it was directed. Finally clicking, Isaac calling the oughted man while the man was sick by the name "Boss". Grayson scampered to the gang inferior who seemed all hot and bothered now, unholy thoughts of ruining all innocence out of the claimed boy resurfacing.

Choosing his life over a quick fuck, Isaac turned once more abruptly, hoping that deep and balanced breathing will rid him of the image of the purine's thighs.