Disclaimers [Please read]

1) I'm not really a sporty kind of person, which means that before I started writing this story I didn't pay any attention to sports. Everything that is written here that has to do with sports, (and in particular soccer/football) I've learned in the last couple of months. So if I don't get something (about the leagues and stuff) just right, please forgive me.

2) Okay, so personally I call it football. In this story, I refer to it as soccer mostly because it's placed in America, but also because when people refer to it as football it gets confused with American Football and I hate that. The soccer-football topic will be mentioned in the story, so bear with me.

3) This story is rated mature for a good reason. Some scenes might contain triggers, such as depictions of panic attacks, mentions of physical abuse, etc. Also, the language won't be the cleanest and some scenes will be sexual.

4)This story is a part of a series. The prequel is "His Saving Grace", then there's "The Little Things", then the second full book is "The Broken People" and finally -if you want- you can check out "Before Everything" which is a prequel/spin-off to "The Broken People" but does contain some spoilers to it. Both the prequel and the spin-off are much shorter in length, but I do recommend reading them.