Chapter Thirty-Two: Perfect Hat-trick

"Quit thinking; it doesn't do your looks any favors," Mark said and nudged Thomas's side with his foot. They were sprawled on Mark's bed, Mark on his back, while Thomas resting against the headboard.

"I'm sorry that my thinking face doesn't get you hard," Thomas snapped back with a smirk and surprising himself with the words he said.

Mark seemed to enjoy it. He squinted and bit his lip, before sitting up and crawling on top of Thomas. Thomas who was left looking up at him, tried to hide the fact that his heart was racing in his chest. Mark's hands found his cheeks and ran over his skin, one moving towards his brown hair while the other moved down to Thomas's chest and pressed his body against the metal headboard. Mark grabbed Thomas's hair and angled his face so that their noses touched.

"Who told you it doesn't?" he whispered against Thomas's lips and watched as Thomas's eyes closed as he awaited the kiss. Mark didn't take too long to start kissing him.

Mark had fallen in love with Thomas's taste. He wasn't sure what about it drove him wild, but it did, and he wasn't about to start analyzing it. He loved it and he didn't care. Thomas's hesitant hands moved to Mark's sides before deciding to settle on Mark's ass. One hard squeeze later, Mark growled dangerously in Thomas's mouth. Teeth found Thomas's lower lip and his hands squeezed harder in retaliation. A rough giggle left Mark's lips and he pulled back so that he could take off Thomas's shirt. As Thomas's naked back fell on the headboard he hissed at the coldness of the metal and started to wiggle underneath Mark so that he would lay on the mattress.

Mark was about to move when Thomas's one hand cupped his length. He was getting harder by the second and Thomas's hand, even over the painful skinny jeans, was helping the process. He grabbed Thomas's wrist, intending to remove it when Thomas's other hand seized him from his shirt and threw him on the mattress next to him. Mark froze as Thomas climbed onto his thighs and leaned over him. Thomas's fingers fumbled with Mark's zipper.

"I want to feel you inside of me..." Thomas said to Mark and started to pull down Mark's jeans. Mark had to force himself to stop Thomas.

"Your braces..." he managed to say, making Thomas look at him.

"I wasn't talking about my mouth," Thomas replied and lowered to kiss Mark.

"Are you sure?"

Thomas stayed silent for a few moments and then he pressed a soft kiss on Mark's lips. "When did you say your parents would be back?"

"Tomorrow... or maybe Monday," Mark replied in between kisses.

"Good... nice". 

The words had slipped past Thomas's lips without his knowledge and again Mark found himself stopping Thomas, as Thomas's cold hands slipped past Mark's boxer briefs. One hand stayed at Thomas's wrists, keeping him from reaching out, while the other hand moved up to his face.

"Take it easy, okay?" Mark said calmly with a sweet smile on his lips. "We have all the time in the world". With an innocent smile Thomas pulled back and laughed awkwardly.

Mark moved underneath Thomas until he reached his night stand. He shed a quick, unnoticed glance at Thomas and then opened the drawer and pulled out a condom and a bottle of lube. Thomas's face went bright red as he saw what Mark was holding and he lowered his gaze. His fingers fumbled with the waist band of Mark's jeans, not daring to move the fabric. Mark put his own hands around Thomas's waist and he sat up until his face was inches away from Thomas's.

Mark's warm breath hit Thomas's cheek and his lips found the soft skin. Thomas's eyes started to close as from his cheek Mark moved down to his neck. The lack of access Mark's shirt provided annoyed Thomas and without hesitation, he pulled it off.