Chapter Forty-Nine: Worldly

"We always see on television those amazing graduation speeches where teachers and parents and even some students tear up and everyone ends up remembering for always and forever," Mira paused for an awkward giggle and then cleared her throat. "Trust me, I tried to write such a speech, but I couldn't. I doubt anyone could. For better or for worse, I didn't personally know all of you, but for four years we saw each other almost every day. And High School is probably going to be a small part of our lives. We might never see each other again. We might forget the tears and laughs and friendships.

"In the grand scheme of things, High School was nothing more than a little comma. But at the same time, for four years this was our everything. This was our life. We were everything to each other. And so, from the bottom of my heart, I hope that every single one of you moves on and builds your life for the better because that's what each and every single one of us deserves!"

Even though Mira hadn't expected it, some of the parents and the teachers had actually teared up. The crowd erupted in claps and roars and Mira's friends all seemed overwhelmed with pride.

Thomas felt agony. Agony and pain. Rachel was gripping him from his bicep, her nails digging in his skin even over the graduation gown, with teary eyes and cute little sniffles. For a second he wondered how she wasn't clinging onto Bryan only to realize that she wasn't clinging onto him because he had put Dean between himself and his girlfriend. Had he known that Rachel would be getting emotional? Judging from the apologetic gaze he shed to Thomas, he came to the conclusion that the little shit had known. To the other side of him sat Mark, who seemed rather over the whole ordeal and ready to go to the after-party.

"I had sex with Bryan," Rachel said when they were taking pictures after it was all over.

"What?!" Thomas exclaimed and earned a glare from his mother because he had ruined the picture she had been about to take.

"Stand still," she told them.

"Rachel, what the fuck? You can't just throw that out of the blue!" Thomas said once they were done, leaning as far away from his mother as they could.

"Sorry, yeah I should have warned you..." she replied with an apologetic smile. "But yes, I had sex with him and he was surprisingly good".

"Rachel..." Thomas growled at her, but as usual, she ignored him.

"He's not as big as I expected him to be," she went on.

"Oh my god," Thomas muttered.

"And he didn't last that long. But it was his first time. Also, I'm not complaining because he's really good with his tongue". Thomas looked absolutely mortified.

"I don't want to know this!" he exclaimed, once he was able to function again.

"Oh come on, you can't tell me you haven't thought about it," she replied.

"No, I can definitely, positively tell you that I have never thought about how your boyfriend, and also my friend, is in bed," Thomas snapped at her. Rachel pouted and crossed her arms under her chest. "Have you thought about Dean and...?"

"Yes," she cut him off. At once, his hands went up in a surrendering manner. "Am I being too harsh though?"

"Too harsh?" he questioned.

"About his size?" she asked and started to move her hands around. Immediately, he reached out and clasped her hands in his palms.

"Stop that. Also, how do you expect me to answer that question?!"

"You've seen him!" Rachel countered.

"When?" Thomas snapped back horrified.

"At the changing rooms. You can't tell me you've never seen his dick".

"Not while it's hard," Thomas said and then frowned, "and I wasn't actually ever looking at it –at him –at..." He was babbling and he was blushing and he was done with this conversation. But Rachel wasn't.

"How big is Mark? Actually no, how big are you?"

"I'm not going to answer either of those questions!" Thomas yelled out, finally drawing nearby attention.

Mark and Dean, who had been talking a few feet away from them, were looking over at them in question. Thomas's parents were also looking at them, but their attention was quickly taken by Mark's parents who decided it was time to meet each other.

"I'll be right back," he told her and walked up to his parents. With a warm smile, he turned to the McGregor's. "Mom, Dad, these are Sean and Marigold McGregor," he introduced them.

"Please call me Mari," Mark's mother said and shook their extended hands right after her husband.

About five minutes later, Thomas was dragged away by Rachel again and he was preparing himself for the following conversation. They were in a more spacious area, but if they talked loudly again they would be heard, so Thomas kept that in mind and hoped Rachel would also be considerate of it.

"I'm sorry... I'm new to this. To the whole having sex thing. I mean, before Bryan, I barely even touched myself," she said with an awkward lip bite.

"Wait, what?"

"I did... a few times, but I live with four siblings and sort of strict parents and you know..." Thomas was about to speak when suddenly Rachel remembered something. "Are you circumcised?"

"Stop asking me questions about my dick," he said, lowing his voice for that last part. Rachel pouted again and then she huffed.

"Fine, but can I ask one more question?" she asked way too sweetly for him to say no. Silently he nodded and prepared himself. "How many times can you cum?"

Thomas protested with a groan, but her puppy-eyes look made him suck it up. "It depends," he said through gritted teeth.

"So you can cum more than once? Because I don't think Bryan can," she muttered. He looked her with a scornful expression but decided to go on.

"Every guy is different. I can cum more than once, but even I have my limits..." he told her.

"How many are the most orgasms you have had...?" she said.

"You said one question..." he growled.

"Come on, just answer me that and then we can go to the party!"

"Whatever," he said with a roll of his eyes. With a blush, he mumbled something under his breath, and Rachel leaned in with a frown. "Six times," he repeated through gritted teeth. "We were going for a seventh... but I fell asleep on Mark and he stopped".

"Six!" she exclaimed and clasped her mouth with a hand. "How were you alive after that?" Thomas shrugged. "And if you fell asleep, how do you know he stopped?"

"Because I trust him".

Thomas was immediate and it brought a smile to Rachel's lips. They were too cute.

"Come on, you pervert, let's go to the party!" he told her and threw an arm over her shoulders.