Aftermath

Ikyrio's pov

After the fight the boys and I were rushed to Hosu general hospital. After insisting that I be allowed to visit Native, I was escorted to a waiting room beside the one where the boys had been taken. I sit alone with my thoughts while the chief of police interrogates them.

I run my hands shakily over the creases in the linen sheets. My thoughts are plagued with the eyes of that boy. He had gone from absolutely wicked to helpless and scared in a matter of minutes before disappearing completely.

He looked young, so innocent and scared. Like a confused child. He couldn't be much older than anyone in class 1-A, but when he had Shoto and I trapped under his quirk he didn't seem young.

He was dangerous and volatile.

I thought my heart was going to beat out of my chest when he had whispered in my ear about Native. I didn't see it, but he could have had a concealed weapon. I was completely frozen and he could have killed me with no effort. My abilities wouldn't work and I couldn't escape.

I was useless.

What is his quirk anyway?

Psychokinesis?

Something similar to Stains ability to momentarily incapacitate his victims?

No

This had been different.

He didn't have our blood, and he had slammed Midoryia against a wall with nothing more than a slight flick of his palm.

Dangerous.

And he's still out there doing who knows what.

My eyes snap to the entrance of the room where the chief of police and his head investigator now stand. I shakily brung myself to my feet and bow lowly to show my respect.

"Hello Miss Satou. We just need to ask you a few questions, woof, about what took place last night with the hero killer, woof."

I nod once in understanding and he continues,

"First I would like to explain to you the deal we made with your classmates. Seeing as you are all students and don't have hero licenses fighting a villain is very much illegal."

I had been expecting this conversation.

"In order to keep you young heroes out of the public's radar we have come to the agreement that Endeavor will be credited with the capture of Stain."

I nod my head. I could care less about publicity, but a small part of me wonders if any of the boys next-door felt differently. Surely Shoto didn't mind, seeing as he's always in the spotlight anyway being Endeavor's son. But Midoryia? Iida? I have no clue what they thought or felt about all of this. I wish we hadn't been separated for this conversation.

"However, we can credit you with the rescue of the pro hero Native if you wish."

I swallow nervously, red eyes flashing across my memory. I begin slowly as to not offend my superiors,

"With all due respect sir, there is still a hostile villain on the loose, and I don't think it would be safe for my face to be plastered all over the news."