Chapter 4

Lily's pov*
Today we are going to the beach apparently. Olivia came in and picked me up and breastfed me then changed me into  a pink unicorn top with unicorn pants with a swim diaper. She then did my hair and put a unicorn pacifier in my mouth and unicorn arm floaties on me

 She then did my hair and put a unicorn pacifier in my mouth and unicorn arm floaties on me

She then went to Liam and fed him and dressed him in the same as me but dinosaur.

She then carried us both downstairs

She then carried us both downstairs. Olivia put Liam in a bouncer and put me on johns lap where he bounced me. Olivia then packed a picnic for her and John and then packed diaper bags. I sighed looking over at Liam who looked bored out of his mind and probably dreading this outing. So am I to be honest. We have been in public before but not like this. We were carried to the car and buckled in and john began to drive once Olivia got in. It was about 2 hours before we got there "I need to feed them before we get out" Olivia said as she got in the back and removed her bikini and started to feed us. I soon realised this is a ABDL beach so we won't be the only adult babies. Once Liam was finished as he kept unlatching and Olivia put her bikini top back on we went onto the beach and set up. Olivia covered us in sunscreen and told us to play. We just sat there for a little and watched the sea. Soon a girl Liam's age walked up. "I wike wour twop" she said to me. I nodded not really talking to her. I didn't want to how could she enjoy this life? "Aww looks like lily is making a friend" John said. I shook my head no and the girl went off crying. "Now lily that wasn't very nice wasn't it"Olivia said. I shrug. I didn't want to be friends with her. Soon a blonde woman and the  girl walkover and up to me. "Where's your mommy little girl" the woman asked. I shrugged play with the sand. "I am her mommy. What seems to be the problem" Olivia said. "Your daughter was extremely rude to my little princess! She complimented her top and ignored her! Then when your husband said that it looks like she is making a friend she shook her head no!"the woman told Olivia. Olivia sighed "she is just a baby she doesn't understand things like this, I am sorry for my daughters part and I told her it wasn't very nice when your daughter ran away" Olivia replied. The woman sighed. "Sorry I should've known from how she was dressed and acting she was a baby. How long have you been a mommy?" Asked the woman. "3 blissful days we adopted them both at the same time" I scrunched my nose at that. That was a lie. We were forced into this. "Aww well if you ever want a play date then here's my number" the woman said handing her number on a card. Olivia smiled and nodded and her and the woman kept talking. My stomach then rumbled. Olivia heard and walked over to me and picked me up and sat in her chair and unclipped her bikini bra. The woman watched while talking to her. I moved my head away from her nipple. I was not breastfeeding in public, Olivia then held my head and ran her nipple across my lips trying to tease it in. "Come on baby I know your hungry" Olivia said. "Are you still tryna get her used to being breastfed?" Asked Sandra which I found out her name while this was happening. "Yeah we adopted her from the center but I think they forced her into it same with him as they are very reluctant to everything" said Olivia the porky pie liar. "Ahh I had that with this one. We learned to pinch her leg sneakily and then when she open her mouth put it in" Sandra said. Olivia tried doing that to me but it didn't work since I am pretty pain resistant. She then spanked me. "Baby girl just open your mouth and soon it will be all over with" she told me. I still didn't so she held my nose and soon I had to open my mouth to breathe and she put her warm breast and nipple into my mouth and began to breastfeed me. Sandra cooed at the sight making me want to cry so I covered my face with one of my hands. John came back with 4 ice creams and handed one to Olivia Sandra and Megan the girl and ate the other one him self.