Chapter 4

Tuesday
By the time I knew it I had to wake up to meet stupid asshole Alpha Blake at the hall. I mind linked Henry to come to my study
"Morning Alpha." he said cheerfully
"Morning Henry here is the list for training today the 8 warriors that lost the hand to hand combat Sunday will have the 4th quadrant of the west side circuit. Warriors that were late have hand to hand to hand combat. I trust you to take good hands I will be back tomorrow morning." I said
"Yes Alpha have a good trip." Henry said bowing his head slightly. Center Grove wasn't to far from my packs land so Alex my driver and I got to there pretty quickly. There outside was Alpha Drake. He was like a father to me he fought alongside my father in the war and fought till he was almost dead. He taught me everything I know and was the first Alpha that excepted me as a female Alpha. I got out of the car quickly and embraced Alpha Drake in a hug.
"I missed you Ryan." I said.
" I missed you too kido." He said "how are you doing?"
"I'm great my warriors are getting stronger everyday. Sunday almost all of them were late and they had to run the perimeter 3 times they were out till 9 pm." I said
"Well good they deserve a good lessen." Ryan said " Come on kido lets go inside." he said as he put a hand on my back and guided me into the hall. The hall. The main center of all werewolf meeting and events. The inside was cast in marble and everything was elegant. It is used every year for the Nation Ball hosted every year for all the packs in the US to meet and socialize. I hadn't been here since I was 10 with my father. The giant table at which we sat at engraved with carvings of wolves and stories we waited for Alpha Black to show up. My wolf shifted uncomfortably inside me almost as if she was nervous. I told her 'there's nothing to worry about silver he's just s dumb alpha.' she whimpered. What the hell was wrong with her. The doors burst open and put s crack in the marble. He walked in confidently and strongly. Then he got closer and I smelled him and I realized as his dark eyes met my own that this man who's viscous and evil and is causing many troubles is my mate.

END OF CHAPTER 4 she met him finally. I hope you enjoyed it vote comment kisses natalie