Chapter 7

There was 20 of them all circling me. They looked tiny compared to my alpha wolf but I couldn't take all ten of them on my own.

"Dear, dear alpha Amber it's nice seeing you again." one of them said his voice like a stabbing knife.

"Why are you on my land." my gaze hardening.

"To kill you." as soon as he said those words my body froze up with fear. They started closing in on my making the circle smaller and smaller. Right as they were about to attack. A howl was heard distracting them. Then I saw the biggest wolf I had every seen. You could tell he was an alpha because you could feel his power radiating off him.

The rouges didn't even try to fight they ran off in fear. I curled into a ball on the forest floor.

The wolf 3 times bigger than me studied me. Trying to see if I was hurt.

"Shift." he ordered. I didn't want to not in front of him. He recognized this and put a blanket over me. I shifted and looked up not to see a wolf but my mate. I couldn't smell him because of the rouges awful smell. I stared at him my eyes widening. He held out a hand to me. I took it. Spark shot up and down my arm. My wolf purring.

His eyes kept going grey to black I knew he was trying to control himself as he hands clenched into fists. He shook he opened his mouth as if to say something then changed him mind. He walked away then at the top of the hill he looked back at me again and shifted and left.

How did he know that I was in trouble?I smelt the blanket wrapped around me and smelt him. It was his. I walked back slowly to the house and went up to my room and changed. Took the blanket in the office with me. I was able to finish all my pack members with the help of the mouth watering blanket.