Chapter 1 ( Unearthed)

Third Person P.O.V

Yellow Diamond: What? Do you expect us to stay here?

Yellow Diamond questioned as she was taken back by Steven's proposal

Steven: Yeah, why not. I know that you two don't see why Earth is important to me, why it's important to us.

Steven said as he looked on admirably towards the crystal gems who smiled proudly.

Steven: I know I want to see White Diamond in order to help all the corrupt gems but this is just as important. You guys don't have to stay very long. Just a few days or so, or maybe a week and I know you'll see why Earth is so special.

Yellow Diamond: I'm not sure about this Pink. We don't exactly have the best reputation around here. What will your " fellow Earthers" think of giant royals walking around.

Steven: They won't think of anything. In fact, they're used to seeing gem-related stuff by now. 

Steven said assuring.

Blue Diamond: Oh come on Yellow. For once, let's do something Pink would like to do. After all, we just got her back and you know how happy I am. A little exploration won't hurt.

Blue Diamond replied. It was apparent that Blue was anxious on the inside about the whole idea but she was more prone to persuasion, especially since she and Yellow found out that Steven was Pink Diamond, or at least she thought. In this particular situation, she would do just about anything Pink would have asked her just to keep her near. Blue Diamond in particular had a close connection to Earth or rather with Pink. She'd remember all those times she'd sneak her way onto Earth with Blue Pearl. It was the place she sympathized with as well as the place she'd often go to mourn over Pink's shattering.

 In Yellow's mind, it was inevitable that Earth would be destroyed and it wouldn't make it easy on Blue seeing the world Pink built being ripped to shreds. It would have been best if Blue stayed away from the water-filled planet for her own good before her emotions drowned her completely. Blue wanted to hold on to anything Pink Diamond ever laid her presence upon but Yellow never approved of her visits to Earth and saw it as pointless. To Yellow, Earth was a planet of misery, not worthy of its place in the Galaxy but the reveal that Pink wasn't really shattered could give her a chance to release her hold from the planet altogether and the three of them could go back to how things used to be all those eons ago.

Time skip....

Blue Diamond mumbled to herself in an irritating grunt.

Blue Diamond: Curse this excess vegetation.

She breathed under her breath as she pushed and forced her way through a forest of dense and pointy trees. They poked and jabbed at her sides, tearing her clothes slightly and getting caught on loose branches and twigs. The air was thin with the smell of pine that tickled and burned Blue's nose. Animals far and wide made an effort to get out of Blue's path. To make it worse, she had come across a tree with a bird's nest which she bumped into so roughly with her massive size she nearly caused it to uproot. The mother bird, not at all please, had begun to dive-bomb and peck at Blue's body relentlessly, making Blue almost trip over a loose tree root.

Blue Diamond: Stop that this instant you accursed creature!

Blue shouted as she lifted a hand in an attempt to whack the bird but the bird easily dodge her massively slow attacking light blue hand. By the time Blue managed to reach the end of the forest, she looked as if she had a battle with the entire countryside. She left massive prints on the ground as well as leaving broken and fallen over trees in her wake. Her hair was slightly dirtied, disheveled, and filled with sticks and leaves.

Blue had no idea where she was or why she decided to head towards the countryside, she thought it would be more spacious because of Steven's advice whereas Yellow Diamond was going to take her chances observing Steven, the crystal gems, and the rest of the humans in Beach City. Being so large, it was a good idea for Yellow and Blue to split up, less they cause massive damage or injury toward the tightly packed and rather small accommodations of Earth. Blue Diamond let out an annoyed sigh, nearly regretting not taking her Blue Pearl along. She would have made great company and may have been able to give some insight into Earth, even if her knowledge was as limited as Blue's herself.

At this point, Blue was following her instincts to the edge of nowhere. It wasn't long before a few giant steps landed her on the empty shores of Beach City. It felt almost as if she was going in circles and yet she didn't want to stray too far into unknown territory or leave Pink too far behind either. Walking up to the shore, Blue Diamond stopped in front of the sand, not entirely sure if it could hold her weight but she continued to tread the sands carefully as she crushed shells and sand dollars beneath her. Crabs hiding beneath the sand revealed themselves upon sensing her heavy footsteps and sidestepped towards the sea. Curious about the creatures, Blue followed them and she gasped with amazement upon realizing the vast ocean in front of her. 

It felt right to say that Blue Diamond was naturally drawn to water, especially with how much she cried. The ocean sure did impress her if nothing else and she felt a natural pull towards the blue shimmering body of water as she stepped in, not minding that her garments were getting wet. Being so large, Blue would like to think the water level would rise when she entered it but rather it seemed to swallow her. Obviously more massive than she was, Blue expected the seafloor to disappear the further she went into the ocean but she was surprised when the ocean floor seemed to vanish from beneath her feet altogether as she let out a roaring shriek, falling victim to the true depths of the ocean as she was dragged beneath the waves by the merciless currents.