the guy fox 🦊

Hy guy's i know i didn't finish mi first story but i have i ideas for this one i hope you gonna like't😘💖

🍀Izuku pov🍀

Im homeless so im out of my hause im really sad kuz my mother died . She is being very seriously sick . When she died i can't stay in hause anymore. I don't even have a money to save a hause I'm nov on my way to shrine . My mom told me to go there, mom seid that's in my body something special but she didn't told me about it, i have Andres whre i have to go.

💖My pov💖

Izuku is now arrived in front of the shrine. He whant to come inside the garden of shrine but he felt like someone watching him

🦊Bakugo pov🦊

Ho is that person he looked like a girl but in the same time like boy. He had a green curli hair and big green eyes and frekles on hes cheeks' he is cute im gonna have him for myself' i that to myself
He finally got in to garden he seems scared , i watched him when he started talking"hello it's someone her umm my name is Izuku Midoria , my mom told me to come here!!"why the hell his mom told to come here"Oi you little guy why are you here!?"i yelled he little backof" Well my mom told me to come here before she died, I don't have a money to pay for hause, I don't know why but she told me to come here!" I felt terrible for the boy he had tears in hes eyes he look wery sad"get inside and sleep, im come to see you in the morning!"he locked everywhere to faud from ho coming that voice"amm can i see you and what are your name?"
"No and my name is Bakugo Katsuki"
"Ohh umm okay"he seems to be nerves. He gets inside in the side of the room for hem make a futon.

💖My pov💖

So Izuku layed down on the soft futon thinking about mysterious voice. He finally fell asleep. When he fell asleep Katsuki come inside to look at the sleeping boy. So Katsuki knell down to see hes face, he moved hare from hes face gantle to not wake-up a sleeping boy' so cute you gonna be myne' he think to himself. Katsuki is now gone maybe go to sleep.

🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊
That's it for this chapter
I hope you like it,
🍀🦊🍀
❤️