Land god izuku

Sorry I didn't rote so much 😅 I'm pretty bored now so I'm just gonna start the story

🍀Izuku pov 🍀

I slitli open my eyes to see kacchan sitting beside me he watch 'a tree?'
I look up and see that tree is that on the tree blossomed small pink flowers 'wow it's beautiful' I think to myself ' how is this tree alive in the first place?' "what happened Whit tree?" I asked kacchan, he look at me and then back to the tree " I don't know, this tree is now for years not buying like this, but you sleeped here and I think that you did this" he look at me I'm a bit shoked ' is that what mom didn't what to tell me about it?'
"You have something in your body like a lite and she tell you too come here for a reason"he said to me "d-do you know the reason?"I asked him" that's men you are a Land good"I'm shoked "you gonna live with me, anyways you don't have a home Ider so" he said to me " come on we need to eat" he said and and stand up, gram my hand gentle and drag me inside"
'he is not that bad, he is pretty nice' I think to myself with smile " what are you smiling for?" He asked me with confused lock " oh nothing just I'm happy that I can live with you" I said to him

🦊Bakugo pov 🦊

" Oh nothing just I'm happy that I can live with you" he said with a big smile
'oh fuck it' I said to myself and ternd around to face him and I put my palm on his check " I'm glad you like it here" I said to him and come closer are lips thach softly, he is surprised with my accshen but kissed me back, but my other hand still holding his, then two idiet's come in"young master are you hun-" we stopped kissing and touching and we ternd to face them" we are sorry master we didn't kno-" I cut them " it's dust mather we going to eat" and dragged deku with me " and yeah don't bother us, aderstud?" I asked them " y-yes master!" They said shake " good, then shall we?" I asked deku, he is red like tomato"y-yes" he said Everest " heh nerd' ' but my nerd'

Hey guys I'm sorry one more time
For not routing a story
So long😅😓
I have more ideas for another story
So I'm gonna soon start a new
Book
In the next chapter I think I'm gonna
Put a 🍋🍋🍋
🙈👌👌