the beauti

🍀Izuku pov🍀

Next morning I wake up, feel little better.i get up off my soft futon and open the door and fresh air hit my in the face" ah so biutifl out here" i mumbled to myself I found one place on the under the tree 'it's looking old but I don't mind ' grass and lay there surrounded with beautiful flowers ' smells nice ' I lay there for a good time.my eyes started to be havier and I fall asleep.

🦊Bakugo pov🦊

I wake up early it's 8:34 am. So I'm going to see a near.i facing a empty room ' where the hell is that near '. I got to the back yard user the old tree and I see the pink flowers showing from the tree 'what the hell that tree dust have a flowers before ' I know something is inside this boy, I started walking closer to him, standing in front of him. His face is beautiful and his eyelashes are long tucking his pink check's and his plump pink lips. I thuch his check is so soft, I come closer to pick on his lips it's soft but I already know that then I thuch his hair it's so soft "thanks" he said I back of a bit to see his sleeping face ' he just dreaming ' and hi said again but with my nickname "thanks kacchan" and he smiled so cute 0///0 I blush and I lucked up to see tree is have flowers ' it's that Deku ho make this tree come back in life?' I guecend myself ' that that min Deku is a land god?'