Chapter 3

1st POV
It was after the first round and it was Mirio's turn to go up "good luck Mirio I'll be cheering you on" I tell him giving him a quick kiss on the cheek. We were both at the entrance of the arena. "Thank you y/n" he said giving me a kiss on the head. "And the number 1 student in the school! Mirio Togata!!" Midnight said pointing her finger towards the entrance he walked out of. I said at the entrance not wanting to have to miss anything if I wanted to walk back up.
3rd POV
"And on the other side is sazuki imoto!" A girl with black hair that cover her eyes walked out and she had metal boots and metal gauntlets on. She also had a lot of gadgets on her belt. "I hope your ready mirio..." sazuki said with a grin. Mirio smiled at her "I hope you are too"

"Ready!"
"Go!"
Sazuki ran straight for Mirio. Moving her hands in a downwards motion her gauntlets turned into metal blades. Mirio slipped under the grounded and shot back up behind her. "Nice try!" She said whipping around and aimed to hit Mirio. "But He fazed through her. She pulled away and used her metal boots to propel her up in the sky. "Well how about this!?" She grabbed one of the gadgets from her belt and threw it down . It created a electric force that when threw the floor. But Mirio slipped right threw it and jumped up and taking the her out of bounce. "Damn it!" Sazuki cursed "hey no hard feelings" Mirio said with a smile. She growled and  moved past him. "Mirio wins and sazuki was taken out of bounce!" She cheers and the crowd cheers along and praises Mirio for his win. Mirio walked back to where y/n was.
1st POV
As I walked back to the entrench I saw y/n with a beautiful smile placed among her face. "Mirio you did it!" She said jumping which forced me to catch her. She wrapped her arms and legs around me as a held her in my arms "heck yeah I did!" I said triumphantly with a smile "but... that girl I went against...she seemed so angry.." I said thinking about the girl that was against me "it's ok Mirio people get mad when they don't win sometimes" she told me. I looked at her and saw a soft expression that I couldn't help but blush to "babe?" I asked "yes Mirio" "would you like to go to my place after the festival?" I asked her. She nodded and I smiled giving her a quick kiss on the lips. "Alright we should head back now" I told her setting her down. We walked back up to the others holding hands.
3rd POV
As the two love birds walked to where their other students there was someone there watching y/n every move "Now time for the hero to save the princess..." the person said leaving the building. As y/n and Mirio walked to the stands Nejire and amajiki congratulated Mirio for his win. Soon it was amajiki's turn which he was nervous for but he won anyway and then Nejire which she then won. "Alright babe it's your turn! I'll be waiting right here " he said waiting in the same place she did.
She walk on the stage with confidence but that confidence soon fell when she would be having to face her childhood friend kayu...
Flash back
1st POV
I was running in the grass when I fell and tripped over a log. "Ow" I whined looking at my ankle. There was a purple bruise there making my 5 year old self worry. It was the middle of summer and I went to go play in the park with my mother but I got lost. "Mommy!" I screamed out as tears threatens to fall from my eyes. Leaves,branches, and dirt started to float off the ground as I sobbed in fear of being alone "mommy!" I screamed once more. The floor was beginning to crumble beneath me. My eyes shined a bright (f/c) as my quirk began to spiral out of control. "Hey are you hurt?" I looked behind me and tried to stand up scared this person could be here to hurt me. "Hey, don't worry I'm not going to hurt you!" I looked to see the voice belonged to a young boy. He had brown hair and sharp teeth "I hurt my ankle..." I said quietly, he looked down at my ankle and smiled "well don't you worry I'm gonna be a hero and me being so heroic I'm gonna help you home!" He said triumphantly. He made me smile "so you have a quirk?" He asked me. I gave him a quick nod but then looked down and shame "but... I can't control it sometimes..." I told the young boy "well I have one and I'm gonna fly us to your home" he said walking over to me "here get on my back" he said leaning over. I jumped on and his clothing turned into wings "alright hold on tight" he said jumping up in the air "ok so where do you live?" He said and I pointed to a tan house that was to the east of where we were. "Alright let's go!" He said flying over to the home. Once we got there I thanked him for helping me no problem... wait..." he looked at a house that was one house down from mine "wow I live like right next to you! We can be friends!" He cheered. I smiled "yeah we can play together tomorrow if you want" I asked. He nodded in response and went home. From then on me and kayu were best friends and would do everything together but for some reason once we started at u.a. We did talk or hang out as much.
I wonder why
End of flash back
1st POV
I walked on the stage and saw kayu and my smile soon fell to a lesser smile "Hey y/n you ready?" He asked me and a I nodded "of course" he smirk and midnight started the match. "Go!" She said and I got into a fighting stance. I know I could just blow him off the stage but I want to give him a chance. He went towards me and turned his clothes into big claws. He jumped at me and did a roundhouse kick which I dodged. I had enough of the dodging game so speed towards him and punched him in the gut sending him to the boarder but he stopped himself just in time. I went at him again but he blocked me. I wanted to end this so I used my quirk pushing him out of bounce. "Y/n wins!" I looked at kayu "good job kayu!" I smiled at him and he nodded "same to you,but I really didn't have a chance at beating you" he said getting up and walking past me. I frowned as I walked in the same direction. As I walked I decided that maybe I should ask why we stopped talking. "Hey kayu" I said grabbing his hand. We were only a couple feet away from Mirio so when he saw me grab his hand he tended up moving his body a little . "Yeah what's up?" He ask turning towards me squeezing my hand slightly. "Why haven't we talked since 1st year at U.A.?" I asked him pulling my hand away in fear Mirio might get jealous. Kayu looks back at me "well maybe it's the fact that you decided to find new friends" he say with venom in his tone. He then turned back around and walked away. "Hey y/n is everything ok?"Mirio asked grabbing my hands. I nodded slowly as I was i a slight state of shock "yeah... um let's get back to the stands" I tell him with a smile. He frowns not believing me but agrees taking my to the stands with him.

End

Sorry for the short chapter I kind of got lazy and also it was taking too long to get a chapter out. So I hope y'all enjoyed and make sure to comment and vote so I have the encouragement to write more chapters!