Chapter 2

Today Christina is making me go shopping with her to get us an first day of school outfits. I end up getting a black T-shirt that says " I get us into trouble" with dark blue shorts and Christina got a white shirt that says " I get us out of trouble" with light blue shorts. I know my brothers might not like the length of the shorts but I can do what I want now because me and Uriah are 16 now.                                          It's finally the big day, the first day me and Uriah will walk into Dauntless  high. As me and my brothers drive up to the school in Zeke's black car, I see Christina and notice she's wearing the shirt we bought together and realize I forgot mine. " wait, stop the car!"  I yell. Zeke slams on the brakes and says " what!?" " I forgot my T-shirt we need to go back. Now!!" Zeke and Uriah both grown but then Zeke backs the car up and drive us back to our house. I run inside and quickly change and hop back into the car. " finally" uriah complains I just ignore him and Zeke drives away. When we get to the school I jump out of the car and Christina greets me with a huge bear hug. "You remembered the shirt!!!" Squeals Christina. "Of course I did" I reply. There's a small bubble of guilt building in my chest but I push it away. "So what's your first class?" I ask her " ummm, I think it's math, what's yours" she answers " same!" I reply we jump up and scream. I see the boys role there eyes in the background and so I ask " what class are you guys in first?" " math" they respond at the same time. They pause and look at each other and start jumping up and down to. We roll are eyes like they did and laugh. I hadn't really noticed that the rest of the gang were here, but I guess they showed up when I was talking to Chris. Zeke seems to have found Susan 'cause I can see him sucking her face off. Eww. I turn to talk to Chris but she is kissing Will. Great, just great I think. Even Uriah is making out with Mar. I can't find Lynn so I try my best to break them all apart " Hey! No PDA!" I scream. They all jump back from each other and turn bright red. I laugh and the bell rings and we all head in to the school.

Hey guys thanks for reading hope you enjoy!