•19•

Months went by in a blink of an eye.. Well that was a lie.

Nights were slow and agonizing, I spent hours just staring at the ceiling.

I quickly got dressed into a pair of jeans, a black halter top and black, 6 inch pointed toe heels.

I put my glasses on and tied my hair in a loose ponytail with prices framing my face.

I grabbed my bag before walking out.

-----

I stood at the nurses table, filling out some charts when many of the nurses and doctors were gossiping about me and my life, Kakashi and his new girlfriend being a big one.

I rolled my eyes before looking up at them.

"Keep on strolling. You all have work to do." I growled before grabbing my coffee and walking out of the room.

I did a quick checkup on my patients before I went home for the day.

I grabbed my bag and walked to the marketplace.

My white hospital coat swung behind me as I picked up my vegetables and things for my house.

"Akiara..." I turned around to see Naruto and Sakura.

"Hey." I said as I threw some feminine products in my cart. I crouched down to grab the shampoo and conditioner.

"H-How are you doing?" I heard Sakura say.

"I'm good. How are you two? Is Kakashi still training you?" I asked, looking up at them. My heels making me a good 6 inches taller than them.

"Sometimes." Naruto said.

"You seem Well, we don't see you much. Mom and dad miss you." Sakura looked up at me.

"Yeah! We see you less then Kakashi-senseis girlfriend, Kairi which isn't a good thing- OW!" Naruto yelled as Sakura glared at him.

"You Baka!" I stiffened but recovered quickly.

"I know. Sorry, I've been busy. Recovering and working. I promise I'll visit soon. I might even swing by to help you train." I smiled as I motioned them to follow me around the store.

"That would be awesome! You're so strong!" Naruto said, recovering from his beating from Sakura.

"Are you two busy later? If you aren't, you could come back to my apartment. I'll make you some dinner." I said grabbing a weeks worth of food.

"Yeah! I haven't had your cooking in so long!" I smiled before going to pay. Sakura and Naruto helping me hold my bags of goods.

We walked past the sweet dumplings store where all the jounins we're having a jounin night.

Kakashi stood there smiling with Kairi in his arms.

I ducked my head away, praying no one recognized me.

"Akiara! Sakura! Naruto!" I heard a loud voice yell. I swore under my breath before forcing a smile and turning to see Guy.

"Helloooo..." I say awkwardly.

"I haven't seen you in so long! You've matured into a beautiful lily!" He yelled. He walked up, twirling me around.

I giggled before stopping him.

"Thank you, Guy." I laugh. "But sadly I have to go, I'm making dinner and I have a few reports to fill out."

"Work hard!" He said grinning. I waved him goodbye before only the sound of my heels clicking could be heard.

---------

I sat on the edge of my window, sipping a hot cup of tea.

The full moon made it harder for me to resist the urge for me to transform.

My eyes were sliver and my was slowly turning black but that was the only extent I let it go to.

Suddenly, I felt two chakra presences behind me.

I turned my head seeing Itachi and Sasuke.

I smiled, I walked up to them and gave the two a hug.

"Today should be the day where I heal you completely." I smiled before I made Itachi lay on the couch and the black light covered my hands.

"How have you've been?" I heard Sasuke ask.

"I'm... surviving." I said as I sighed.

"We have some news.." Itachi said as I finished his healing. He sat up, placing his shirt back on.

"Pain is coming. He's coming for Naruto and the Akatsuki is coming for you as well." I didn't care, but I was concerned for Naruto.

"Why would they take me? I'm no body."

"You're the strongest person in the bingo book, the most feared and dangerous. They want your power, and they know how to extract it at the cost of your own life." Sasuke added, his stern face looking down at me with crossed arms.

"I don't care if they kill me. They can't take my power, because they don't understand it. Hell! No one in the world understands it, but me and if they extract it. They're only extracting my chakra." I rolled my eyes at their stupidity.

"Okay. You need to rest, I'll need to check on you in the morning so you both can stay here." I went to the little closet in the hallway and brought out blankets and pillows.

"You can take the bed, I'll sleep on the couch." I told Itachi.

"Sasuke, you could sleep in the guest bedroom."

"I have no plan in staying in this guilt filled village." He scoffed.

"Sasuke.. haven't I told you that it wasn't the villages fault?"

"How can you defend them?! After everything they did to you! After everything they've tried to do to you!"

"I deserved that. I deserved every beating they gave me! I brought that into myself." I said. I threw him a pillow.

"Now, go." I glared. "You're just as stubborn as you were 3 years ago." I rolled my eyes which he did the same making me smile. He smirked before going to the room.

"Why don't I take the couch?" Itachi offered. I gave him a glare and he walked off.

I got comfortable on the couch, staring at the ceiling before drifting off into an unpleasant sleep.