•26•

I was training, I had the day off so I decided to train with Aika in my head, guiding me.

"You need to focus the power into the palm of you hands so that it's that small window of time where you are about to fire but you still have time to reverse it. Like your guns." Aika said, I nodded and the white and dark blue light covered my hands. "Now, at the very last moment you add them together. It should destroy the whole forest area." Quickly, I mixed the two lights and it did what she said.

My eyes widened.

"You did it." You could basically hear her smile through her voice.

I smiled before slamming my hands on the ground and regrowing the trees.

I heard clapping behind me, I turned around seeing Tsuna and Lord Third.

I smiled and walked up to them.

"You're getting better at controlling your power." Lord Third smiled.

"Yeah. Trial and error." I smiled. I turned to Tsuna. "H-How's the case?" I asked, hoping they were finally behind bars.

"The ANBU will be in prison for a long time but the Federal Lord and his brothers are proving to be more difficult. With the war coming up, we don't want to lose an ally but the 5 Kage are fine with it so me might right action immediately." I nodded.

Then my pager beeped.

"Well, an emergency. I'll talk to you later-"

"Wait, you still haven't told me who's the lucky man." Tsuna said smiling.

"I'm sure Lord Third will tell you. Bye, Tsuna!" I laughed before dashing off.

--------

I quickly threw on my coat and rushed to the room.

"Naruto!" I said surprised, seeing his poisoned state. Sakura sat beside him, her face shameful.

"I'll talk to her later."

I looked at Naruto's small cut and immediately went to the small station with the herbs for antidotes.

I mixed it with a solution and then injected it into his bloodstream. The purple colour from his face draining back to his normal shade. I pulled the covers over him.

"What happened, Sakura?" I said, a frown on my face.

"Y-You should heal Kakashi-sensei first." I sighed and walked to the other bed where kakashi laid.

"Hey.." I said as the white light from my hands healed his cuts. "What happened?" I asked.

"Sakura.. she tried to carry a burden and she almost got killed. Akiara, Sasuke is not that same boy you knew and neither is Itachi. They both changed and there's not bringing them back." Kakashi said. I glared at him.

"I'm going to do something to your sharingan. I'm going to make it so that you'll use it like an Uchiha." I said. One hand had the blue light and the other had the white light.

I pressed them into his eye, he hissed in pain but when I pulled away, his sharingan was deactivated.

"There." I said as I took off my gloves. "You have Itachi and Sasuke to thank for that new advantage." My heels clicked as I walked away slightly from his bed.

"Itachi and Sasuke are my family. I know them better than anyone in this ninja world and I know why they did it, and I will protect them and their names, no matter who is hurting them." I glanced at Kakashi. "You can go home when a nurse gets the discharge papers." Then I went to heal the others on this mission.