CPT.2: Learn humility and you'll walk with true grace

Callum's POV

I was wondering the Silver District after a long day of work and disciplining the recruits so I went to Aunt Marie's Bar.

I reached the bar and find that it's closed so I continued to my walk to my house and a few minutes later I unlocked the door and slept on the couch.

The next day

*Meow*

" Hmmmm? Oh Kuro I'm sorry for not feeding you"

I then fed Kuro, my Siamese cat who I adopted just a few months back when Winter and I were on vacation. I then took a bath and wore my uniform and took Winter Rosario, my rapier but I didn't expect to have Kuro join me as he is sitting on top of my head.

I walked to the train station and on my way I see Winter's mansion destroyed along with her car- hmmm seems like she has to stay somewhere else.

I reached the train station and Winter was sitting in a café probably sipping on some Iced Coffee and I entered the café and got some hot chocolate since it's cold outside. I then exited where Winter also followed suit.

Right as I sit down Winter started trying seducing me! But she knows I have control over my senses even though my penis is currently pitching the tent.

"Winter?"

Winter: yes~?

"Please stop the seducing and save it when you're on missions?"

Winter: I'd rather not and besides one of these days my gracefulness will take your virginity

"Learn humility and you will walk with true grace"

The military only train arrived and we got on board. I was minding my own business and glancing at Winter as she glares me with hatred, wouldn't blame her though because she always fails seducing me while every guy at the base had sex with her. I think she's not used to failing to someone.

Soldier: look it's Winter the seductive spy!

Soldier: and there's Eden!

A few minutes later

We finally arrived at the base where I see Sargent Adams kicking a kid because he fell down.

"Adams! That's enough"

Adams: he fell down and dirtied my boots!

"And in the battlefield you'll fall and dirty Atlas's pride!"

That shut him up.

"You, recruit go back and rest"

Recruit: yes Sir!

Adams: what are you doing!

"You realise that your kicking an 18 year old and with your metal leg to add to the damage"

I then went to dad's office where I had to check up on him, to see if he's still alive.

"Yo dad?"

James: ah Callum, come in

"How ya holding up?"

James: I want to go home in Vale where I can actually sleep with your mother's comfort

"Well you're vacation is in next week so you can take leave while Ben takes over"

James: then who's going to take care of the Academy?

"Umm Winter?"

James: aha! I'll get Scott

Kuro: *purrs*