CHAPTER 11 : INTERACTIONS

FEW DAYS LATER

JUVIA'S POV 

I got well after two days but took leave from college as I was still feeling tired and fatigued.

The girls called up a few times to know about my condition. But neither did Gajeel-kun nor Jellal or Bora-kun called me.

I guess they must still be angry at me. But I don't know what's wrong with my boyfriend. Why was he ignoring me? Was he sick? Or did he meet with an accident?

Gray assured me that my brothers were convinced just stubborn enough to make up with me over the mobile.

I reached the college. Yeah!! Gray left earlier from that week as his practice time was shifted to morning hours for the upcoming sports event.

Today, I had only two classes. First, the literature and then business studies in the afternoon.

I went to the class and saw my brothers and my friends sitting in their respective seats.

I greeted them but only the girls and Natsu-san responded back. I felt bad and made my way to my seat.

"Gajeel!! don't be so cold towards her? She is being nice to you, at least greet her." Levy-san scolded him.

"So do you mister!! Cut down your stupid act both of you." Now Erza-san said to Jellal and glared while finishing the last part.

Both of them ignored their girlfriend's voice and remained seated with stoic faces.

Lucy-san came and sat next to me to console my worries. My eyes let out tears.

I don't like the public display of my weakness but their action was hurting me.

"Hey Juvia, it's okay. Gajeel, Jellal you morons, look what you've done to her?" Lucy-san yelled at them while patting my back.

Then I heard their voice, "Move it bunny girl, need to make a few things clear with this little liar."

Lucy-san smiled and went to Natsu-san. I was in the middle of my brothers. I didn't look at them as I felt embarrassed to show my crying face.

Just then, Gajeel-kun put my head on his shoulders and Jellal was patting my shoulders.

"Listen Sprinkler, you could have told us the truth. That's why we are disappointed in you. Not on with whom you are living."

"Yeah Juvia, just think about the society when they will find out you are living with a man who is neither your husband nor your lover or at least your boyfriend. They will fault your character, not his." Jellal added.

"Fine, let it be. As Erza said, once their friend moves out. You occupy that place.
  Listen what we saw that day!! Don't get carried away by emotions of how he is treating you. 
    You have your own life and I believe you are happy with it. Don't make it complicated for you and for him as well.
   Hope you understand what I'm saying." 

Gajeel-kun finally smiled at me so did Jellal. He was never the type to sort out things with words. 

But what he told me now seems to be his main cause of concern. 

'Why did I kiss Gray?'

TIME SKIP 

As the class got over, I was free till 2p.m. Others sadly, had another 3 more classes for today.

I made my way to the locker to keep the books so that I could go to the cafeteria to grab something.

At the cafeteria, I ordered fried rice and chips and was waiting for my turn.