CHAPTER 34 : COUPLE'S QUARREL

TIME SKIP

GRAY'S POV 

It's been 2 weeks since I left my job which I don't regret. How could I work there seeing that jerk's face after him insulting my Juvia. 

Now he also knows that I'm her boyfriend. So it's better this way.

But nevertheless, I soon found a part time job as a waiter boy in a reputed hotel where the pay is really high.

In these 2 weeks, life has been going really smooth. I have been enjoying the company of my lady love very much for most of the time.

But what would be a good and healthy relationship if it doesn't have its share of fights and quarrels?

Yeah, we are undergoing that aspect now and the fault is solely mine. 

Living with Juvia one thing which I instantly found about her character is that she is a clean freak.

START OF FLASHBACK

Today I got to know how not to mess with her pissed side. Even before dating she was cold and always showed a little bit of anger towards me. 

But now being in a relationship, she is openly showing me that side of hers without any restriction.

Morning, I thought, I will make some coffee for us as I got up early while she was sleeping. 

So I kept the milk in a saucepan and let it boil on the stove while I went to watch TV. 

Soon I was engrossed in the show and my attention diverted from the milk. 

It started to spill and basically burnt, leaving a strong stain on the saucepan and stove.

The burnt smell was so strong that it woke Juvia from her sleep and first thing in the morning, she saw this blunder of mine while I was still happily watching the show and laughing.

“Gray, Gray…” I heard her calling out my name that's when my attention turned back to the left milk.

I went to the kitchen and saw her glaring angrily at me. If eyes had the power to kill someone then I would have been dead by now.

“What do you think you were doing there while keeping the milk on the stove?”

“Okay fine, I was watching TV and forgot. Let it be, I will clean the mess.” My answer was only making her even more enraged.

She raised her voice, 
“It’s not about who will clean the mess, of course, you made it, you will clean it. It's about how careless and forgetful you can be. 
          If I would have seen it even a minute later, anything could have happened.”

Now I was pissed, first thing in the morning she didn't greet me with her usual kiss now she is ranting at me over burnt milk.

“Nothing happened right. Let it be Juvia. You are creating a fuss. Just forget and I guess, the smell was strong indeed then why didn't you come before and turned off the stove. 
        You were just lying on the bed right. This is what I get to help you out huh!!” 

This is the mistake I made today, I sounded like she was taking me for granted.

She got more pissed and shouted at me, “It's your fault idiot. Now you say I take you for granted. Fine, I don't want your help anymore.” She began to cry.

Now something was different about her, one minute she was damn angry and now crying like a baby.

Seeing her cry, I realised my mistake and it began to hurt to see her cry.