CHAPTER 32 : PARENT'S VISIT

NEXT DAY

"I think this is the place mentioned in the address, sir." The driver informed his master.

"Yeah!! it says Snowlane Locality. Mika, call Layla and ask what's her flat name and number." Silver told his wife to call their friend.

Both Silver and Mika decided to pay their son a visit but as Gray didn't give them the correct address. 

They thought Juvia would know his whereabouts and they remembered she was their friend Layla's tenant. 

They could have easily called her and inquired only if she had attended their call. 

Today neither Gray nor Juvia attended their call much to their dismay.

So the Fullbuster couples decided to pay their friend and future daughter-in-law a visit along with a souvenir from their sister's cake shop.

"Dear, her flat name is Lance and she is on the ground floor." Mika informed her husband.

"Fine, we will get down. You just find a place to park the car and once we finish talking, we will call you again." 

Silver told his driver and the older couple got down and made their way to the assigned flat.

AT LAYLA'S HOUSE

LAYLA'S POV

"Mom, where is the spare key of their apartment?" My daughter and her friends have come to visit me and her friends upstairs.

"It's with Gray. Don't worry dear, trying calling them. They must have gone out without my knowledge." I told my daughter.

"No aunt Layla, I knocked on their door and also checked, it's locked from within that's why we are asking for the spare key. Those two are still sleeping this late in the afternoon." Natsu hissed.

"Luckily, Gajeel and Jellal didn't come with us or else they would have created the ruckus about their sister not responding to their calls." 

Levy sighed in relief thinking about the possible behaviour her boyfriend would give finding the situation.

Suddenly my mobile rang from the room, I went to attend the call and their conversation was still audible across the room.

"Didn't he say, he was taking her on a date? So they must have been tired and came quite late at night. That's why they are still sleeping." Lucy shared her piece of mind.

"It's more like the activities after the date is causing them to sleep like a log. Hehehe." 

Levy giggled thinking about another possible reason which caused me to blush and they chuckled.

The call was from Mika, now I have a bad feeling about this.

Did Gray inform his parents still that he is staying with Juvia or not? Now I need to act according to their emotions and words.

I attended the call and came to know they are coming to visit Juvia to know about Gray's address and now they are asking for my flat name and number. Nevertheless, I informed them and soon they are going to come.

I quickly went to tell this news to my daughter, 

"Lucy, Gray's parents are coming here to talk to Juvia and know about his address. Call them soon."

"Aunty now we are in the fix. Those two why the hell can't they just pick the call." Erza yelled in anger making Natsu scared.

JUVIA'S POV