Thirteen

Another update because y not, and I'm trying to squeeze some ideas while my creativity lasts and make lots o updates. Ily all please leave a vote and comment what you think about it! (But please do click the vote💚) enjoy chicken wings💚💚💚

W o n g Y u k h e i

What a total cockblocker that was, I barely even got started playing with my precious baby boy.

Tss whatever..

I still got to touch him and hold him though.

But he looks so sexy as fuck in those little piece of clothing he is wearing. Damn I should have been listening to his melodic noises if it weren't for that son of a bitch bastard.

I still do have a lot of chances to claim those lovely princess parts of my pretty little boy.

T h i r d P e r s o n P O V

Mark and Donghyuck is trailing back inside when they met a panting Jeno and Jaemin on the way in.

"Oh my God MY CHOCO BALL, I almost died out of worry! I knew that something bad will happen the moment you forgot your phone at the room! JEEZ I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE SAFE." Jaemin launched himself at Donghyuck and peppered him with kisses.

Jaemin embraced Donghyuck which made wince at pain when Jaemin tugged his wrist to pull him for a hug. Jaemin rolled up the sleeves of Donghyuck's pullover and saw some bruising, he examined the other wrist and saw some bruises as well.

"Who in the mother Hen did this to you Lee Donghyuck? I need to slit that bitches throat!" Jaemin is now fuming in anger, because who had the audacity to hurt his baby pudu like this. That person sure is heartless.

Jaemin glared at Mark which terrified Mark and Jeno a bit, Donghyuck noticed it and muttered.

"It's nothing Nana and No , mark didn't do anything to me if that is what you are thinking." Donghyuck explained it in a small voice.

"There is no way it's nothing Donghyuck, Mark do you know where he got this? Tell me?" Jaemin's attention is now on Mark, whose Donghyuck's eyeing and gesturing not to tell what happened earlier.

"And you have a bruises too mark. Tell me what the heck happened." Jeno rushed over Jaemin trying to calm him down for the nth time today.

"I fought someone to protect Haechan but it's not that serious Jaemin, I already got it settled." Mark in the end told the truth but quickly made a conclusion to make The fuming Jaemin calm.

Donghyuck was betrayed by mark and let out some "hey! I told you not to tell" and some " I am betrayed, you're not a friend anymore Mark you're a foe!" Making Mark laugh mentally.

Jaemin now calmed his raging ass and hugged Donghyuck gently this time.

For a moment the four got so quiet while Donghyuck is still shaken from what happened earlier. Breaking out from his trance Donghyuck finally spoke and said.

"can we please go upstairs I wanna be there and think."

"Okay let's catch some nice air to make things better."

As the dawn approaches the cold breeze crawled up against donghyuck's bare back, sweat is trickling from his forehead down to his temple. Getting sober after the eventful evening he got.

" hyuckie? You okay now?" Jaemin's voice startled donghyuck, carefully locking his gaze up to his best friend. Nodding, to assure that he's fine.

"Tell me when you need me, i'm glad you're safe and sound."

"It's really nothing serious Nana, don't worry now I am physically and mentally fine." Donghyuck eyed his bestfriend and rests his back on the railings of the spacious balcony. The wind gushed and the sound of the leaves somehow felt calming for Donghyuck.

"Fine, i'll leave you out here to give you some space." Jaemin gave up trying to make Donghyuck talk and hugged him patting his back.

Donghyuck watched Jaemin's figure retreating away from where he stood. He released a sigh and his mind flew away, thousands of thoughts came flooding down at the pool of his mind.

The man touched places where he shouldn't be touched.

He tried to scream for help but the blasting sounds of the party inside blocks his screams.

He felt so helpless

He tried to fight back the man

But he was so weak to defend himself .

The rips of his pants and the revealing clothes made it easier to the man to access and molest him.

But he found a chance to escape and used all of his might to fight the much taller and stronger male and made his way out of the room, stumbling upon the open grounds of flowers at the mansion.

He hid at the bushes and heard footsteps and panting and he knew, it was the bastard molesting him.

The footsteps faded and everything was silent, his shallow breathes and heavy pounding of his heart is the only sounds he can hear.

Assuring that he led the man away and succeeded from escaping, he stood up and carefully walked trying to find some help.

But fistful of his hair was grabbed and he was held closer. The man's breath and vicious laugh filled his ear as he cried from the pain he is experiencing.

"You thought that you can run away from me like that easily baby boy?"